By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Playstation Experience Keynote event 2015!

NobleTeam360 said:
pitzy272 said:

Sigh. Someone doesn't like something u liked and u feel the need to make comments like this? Has anyone who didn't like the conference criticized those who did?

I thought the conference blew. I'm a PS fan all the way. Got ps4 on launch, and it's the reason I follow game news. I love AAA games, but may enjoy indie games even more often than AAA. Yet the keynote just had very minimal that interested me.

While i get that some ppl do, i don't care about ni no kuni, ff7, or the other games that were considered bigger announcements. But everyone has a right to their own tastes. So I don't understand the logic in u thinking u can discount ppl and their opinions just bc they disliked the keynote. 

Funny thing is the majority saying they didn't like it are PS fans, so I'm not quite sure what he's trying to imply. 

No offense,  but you don't belong in this thread.  You are already trying to bait.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
Diablos said:

No shit, i cant call a person a gamer if they didnt see something they liked. 

Maybe its some hard jellyness.  PS4 killin it and not even trying.

Sigh. Someone doesn't like something u liked and u feel the need to make comments like this? Has anyone who didn't like the conference criticized those who did?

I thought the conference blew. I'm a PS fan all the way. Got ps4 on launch, and it's the reason I follow game news. I love AAA games, but may enjoy indie games even more often than AAA. Yet the keynote just had very minimal that interested me.

While i get that some ppl do, i don't care about ni no kuni, ff7, or the other games that were considered bigger announcements. But everyone has a right to their own tastes. So I don't understand the logic in u thinking u can discount ppl and their opinions just bc they disliked the keynote. 

They disliked the games and are shitting on them and the keynote.  Casue they dont find it interesting they act liek it must be shit.

Were talking about gaming community dude, the most vile sad beast i can think of,  Filled with some of the worst people you can find.  The most entiled whinest high expectation peopel iv ever had the displeasure of running into.  Been in many subcultures from Matial arts cars sports even drinking aficionados and gamers make angry drunks look good.  

I dont love smokey scotch but i would not shit on a presentation of Talisker, i can understand the quality and value of it and appreciate it even though its not to my tastes.  

Did not watch the show but just got done watching the trailers.

Final Fantasy VII looks amazing.

King Of Fighters is my favorite 2D fighter so looking foward to that one even though I wish it would have kept the classic art style.

Thats all that really interested me.

5/10

NobleTeam360 said:
pitzy272 said:

Funny thing is the majority saying they didn't like it are PS fans, so I'm not quite sure what he's trying to imply. 

I'm with u

sabvre42 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

No offense,  but you don't belong in this thread.  You are already trying to bait.

Sorry, I must of missed the sign that said NobleTeam360 not allowed and bait? Just stating what I've seen so far. 

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:
illdill1987 said:
They destroyed all my hopes and dreams for Final Fantasy 7 so it sucked -1 out of 10. What do we have to do to get a turn based old school final fantasy?

FFVII is over of my all time favorite games, and I'm thrilled with the gameplay direction so far. FUCK 30 second animations for one attack.

Well.. I miss old school final fantasy games like I miss the old school resident evil games. But I guess more people tend to agree with you. Because niether of those games have been good in the last decade.

sabvre42 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
pitzy272 said:

What are u talking about? I see nothing wrong with his comment. And with the posts I've seen of his, he's fair and enjoys both ps and Xbox 

I'd rate it at 5/10 or "average"

#1 Amb-ass-ador

NobleTeam360 said:
sabvre42 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Sorry, I must of missed the sign that said NobleTeam360 not allowed and bait? Just stating what I've seen so far. 

Its not you specifically -- but I can already see Snoopy, S.T.A.G.E, and few notorious xbox fans charging in here soon to try to fan the flames; which will cause the thread to spiral into some stupid pissing match like always. 

Diablos said:
pitzy272 said:

They disliked the games and are shitting on them and the keynote.  Casue they dont find it interesting they act liek it must be shit.

Were talking about gaming community dude, the most vile sad beast i can think of,  Filled with some of the worst people you can find.  The most entiled whinest high expectation peopel iv ever had the displeasure of running into.  Been in many subcultures from Matial arts cars sports even drinking aficionados and gamers make angry drunks look good.  

I dont love smokey scotch but i would not shit on a presentation of Talisker, i can understand the quality and value of it and appreciate it even though its not to my tastes.  

But u shit on everyone's opinions that didn't align with yours. That's what I was irritated by. You called me out along with everyone else who didn't like the conference. It doesn't make logical sense. Some people may just be flaming, but not everyone. A lot of PS fans were sorely disappointed with the conference, and I was one of them. That doesn't mean I don't understand that some ppl could have liked it and some of the games shown.