By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Playstation Experience Keynote event 2015!

Not even going to lie, a 3/10 and it's strange because while the conference was pretty bad apart from FF7 mostly and a few others, if Sony had closed the show with that or even a bigger gameplay demo of Uncharted 4 along with showing the dialogue option it would have been a slightly better 5/10 but the ending couldnt really have been worse, lol. Some console exclusive Epic Moba game that won't be half the hit Gears was. Also, the VR stuff was hardly more enjoyable that the big Move and Kinect demos at E3 in the past, went way too long and not even a damn release date or price.

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
Diablos said:

They disliked the games and are shitting on them and the keynote.  Casue they dont find it interesting they act liek it must be shit.

Were talking about gaming community dude, the most vile sad beast i can think of,  Filled with some of the worst people you can find.  The most entiled whinest high expectation peopel iv ever had the displeasure of running into.  Been in many subcultures from Matial arts cars sports even drinking aficionados and gamers make angry drunks look good.  

I dont love smokey scotch but i would not shit on a presentation of Talisker, i can understand the quality and value of it and appreciate it even though its not to my tastes.  

But u shit on everyone's opinions that didn't align with yours. That's what I was irritated by. You called me out along with everyone else who didn't like the conference. It doesn't make logical sense. Some people may just be flaming, but not everyone. A lot of PS fans were sorely disappointed with the conference, and I was one of them. That doesn't mean I don't understand that some ppl could have liked it and some of the games shown. 

I got no issue with you.  but most of the complaint were i dont like the type of game thus its shit, i hate indies keynote is shit.  I dont get vr its all shit.  Some intelligent complaints would have been more rare then a unicorn.   I honeslty dont give a rats ass about indies, but i dont shit on them.

WTF honestly did you all expect ? TLoU2 GOW4 and a Kijoma PS exclusive, seriosuly that stuff is E3 type announcment not PSx.  

Ugh so bad, seriously what the hell were they thinking. Are they just saving everything for E3 or what?
Still Ni No Kuni 2, NiOH, and Yakuza 0 was awesome.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Ugh so bad, seriously what the hell were they thinking. Are they just saving everything for E3 or what?
Still Ni No Kuni 2, NiOH, and Yakuza 0 was awesome.

They already announced too much before that they have only a few big announcements for the keynote. But you should note that PSX is FAR from over and it is STILL happening and will continue until tomorrow night. They are still showing new footages on the stream.

It was better than paris gamesweek. Its a pretty okay conference, and considering its also their 4th conference this year or 7th if you also count the PlayStation conferences in China, Korea and HongKong.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Ni No Kuni
QED

This!

Seriously. The first one was such an amazing game that Ni no Kuni II alone made it an awesome show for me.

But if I had to be fair, I'd give it an 8. A lot of vita games were mentioned/announced, trailers for games I look forward to and VR stuff I'm interested in. If it weren't for too many indies, it would have been a 10/10 for a PSX event (if this were E3, I'd give it a 6)

Yeah, I mean Ni No Kuni 2 alone made the show great and NiOh and Yakuza 0 really helped but the presentation itself was crap.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

illdill1987 said:
They destroyed all my hopes and dreams for Final Fantasy 7 so it sucked -1 out of 10. What do we have to do to get a turn based old school final fantasy?

It already exists. Available on ps4 and PC.

Diablos said:
pitzy272 said:

But u shit on everyone's opinions that didn't align with yours. That's what I was irritated by. You called me out along with everyone else who didn't like the conference. It doesn't make logical sense. Some people may just be flaming, but not everyone. A lot of PS fans were sorely disappointed with the conference, and I was one of them. That doesn't mean I don't understand that some ppl could have liked it and some of the games shown. 

I got no issue with you.  but most of the complaint were i dont like the type of game thus its shit, i hate indies keynote is shit.  I dont get vr its all shit.  Some intelligent complaints would have been more rare then a unicorn.   I honeslty dont give a rats ass about indies, but i dont shit on them.

WTF honestly did you all expect ? TLoU2 GOW4 and a Kijoma PS exclusive, seriosuly that stuff is E3 type announcment not PSx.  

People expected at last one major wide-appeal game announcement. If they just wouldve announced gow 4, SP's or Sony bends new game, or shown great new footage of horizon, dreams, Detroit, etc. Or even new footage of firewatch, unraveled, no mans sky, or the witness, I think ppl would be at least a little less upset. The problem is they didn't show ANY of these big, hyped games, so ppl are just a bit baffled and frustrated. They did show U4, but all they showed was a cutscenes/dialogue. 

I think you're actually downplaying PSX. With this being like a PS exclusive E3 with an even longer keynote than E3, I think MOST ppl expected some big announcements. 

7/10. A few good reveals sprinkled in the mess of indie and botched VR presentation. That presentation single handedly convinced me that VR will launch with 90% shovelware and basically be Kinect 2.0, where itll take a few years of mastering the technology for there to actually be compelling experiences on it. Still, Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni 2 and Ni-Oh were pretty nice, but the rest were games that we have known for ages. Star Wars, Destiny, Call of Duty?

Overall, I think having 3 conferences so close back to back was a bad idea. Instead of 3 they should have stuck with only one succinct but packed with reveals people would care about. There was literally 50 minutes of indie there...