By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fan Favorite PS2 Games Launching on PS4 Tomorrow

Blob said:
Are the prices really that bad? Most of those gAmes would cost me more to buy second hand. Granted I'm thinking au prices and I don't know what these will be priced as for us.

Someone bought one of my FFVII copies for 50 euro (not platinum version) while it was digitally available for 15 euro (or less).  I would spend 15 euro for rogue galaxy digitally though =p.    GTA is overpriced, think the GTA's on PS2 were 5 euro for all three on steam last week.  Those prices are not appealing.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Blob said:
Are the prices really that bad? Most of those gAmes would cost me more to buy second hand. Granted I'm thinking au prices and I don't know what these will be priced as for us.

GTA is overpriced, think the GTA's on PS2 were 5 euro for all three on steam last week.  Those prices are not appealing.

I got GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas for €6,24 on Steam a year and a half ago.

nothing of interest to me on this initial list

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yikes those prices..

I don't give a shit what prices they charge as well i won't be buying them anyways.

But I better not be seeing any of these games on PS+(unless they're additional to the 6 games as standard)

Around the Network

the 3 GTA, Dark Cloud and Mark of Kri all have full Platinum trophy lists and War of the Monsters and Twisted Metal Black just the standard PSN trophy list.

WoodenPints said:
the 3 GTA, Dark Cloud and Mark of Kri all have full Platinum trophy lists and War of the Monsters and Twisted Metal Black just the standard PSN trophy list.

And Rogue Galaxy? Really wish for full Platinum list...

Nanaki said:
WoodenPints said:

And Rogue Galaxy? Really wish for full Platinum list...

Yup full Platinum list :D Dunno how I left that out.

Sony is going to have a problem if they think people are going to keep rebuying DIGITAL classics. I bought GTA3 and Vice City digitally on PS3....but I would need to buy them again to play on PS4.

Should be like Steam.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

They are starting to roll out now