By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 2007 was the best xbox line up ever.

Well I'm not really a fan of FPS so I never played any of the Resistance games.  Never really liked the first Motorstorm either and never got into the Ratchet and Clank games either so for me the only really good PS3 exclusive for 2007 was the first Uncharted game.

Around the Network

2015 was very good as far as games overall but this thread reminded me how bad ass 07 was on Xbox. 16 may be close but not closer than 15

Chris Hu said:

Well I'm not really a fan of FPS so I never played any of the Resistance games.  Never really liked the first Motorstorm either and never got into the Ratchet and Clank games either so for me the only really good PS3 exclusive for 2007 was the first Uncharted game.

I'm not saying it was good for everyone just me.  

In fact for me personally I'd probably pick the ps3 line up over the 360 line up but that doesn't change the fact I know the 360 line up was way better. 

OneKartVita said:
Chris Hu said:

In fact for me personally I'd probably pick the ps3 line up over the 360 line up but that doesn't change the fact I know the 360 line up was way better. 

Well to me Lost Odyssey was by far the best game of 2007 (still need to get all the achievemts for it eventually) the first Uncharted would be in my top 10 though. 

OneKartVita said:
Chris Hu said:

Well my top 10 games for 2007 across all platforms would be these:

1. Lost Odyssey (360)

2. Forza Motorsports 2 (360)

3. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3)

4. Eternal Sonata (360)

5. PGR 4 (360)

6. Final Fantasy IV (DS)

7. God of War II (PS2)

8. Crackdown (360)

9. Assasins Creed (360)

10. Beautiful Katamari (360)

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
OneKartVita said:

Well my top 10 games for 2007 across all platforms would be these:

1. Lost Odyssey (360)

2. Forza Motorsports 2 (360)

3. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3)

4. Eternal Sonata (360)

5. PGR 4 (360)

6. Final Fantasy IV (DS)

7. God of War II (PS2)

8. Crackdown (360)

9. Assasins Creed (360)

10. Beautiful Katamari (360)

Was 2007 the best gaming year ever?  Even Ps2 had God of war!  Cod4 which started the cod revolution and the original assassins creed both launched too.  Gawd!!! 

Chris Hu said:

I'm not a major FPS fan, but that first Resistance game was fantastic. Easily the best PS3 title in 2007 for me. I only bought a PS3 in 2007 when they announced they were discontinuing the 60gb BC model in Europe though, it's killer app for me was actually Starship Troopers on Blu-Ray haha.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I remember that the game of the year awards for 2007 were basically four Xbox 360 exclusives and Super Mario Galaxy.

It was a phenomenal year for the Xbox 360 and got the console the recognition it deserved as a major player in the console industry.

Shame the Xbox One started off so wrong where the Xbox 360 (minus the red ring debacle) started off so right.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

For me, yes!

Don't forget Lost Oddyssey

All I know is 343 has yet to make a better halo than Bungie. Other than that I can't argue with best year because I have yet to play all of the 2015 games.