By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATE Prediction on 90+ 2016 Exclusive Titles

LudicrousSpeed said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:

I've seen you before. I'm starting to think that you have selective memory.

Please allow me to refresh it with a list of the 90+ PlayStation exclusives released in the past 5 years.

MLB 11: The Show
LittleBigPlanet 2
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Journey
The Last of Us
Flower HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2013)
The Last of Us Remastered
Journey HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2015)
Bloodborne

Are the memories coming back now?

Youre the one who made a thread talking about how people buy consoles for exclusives. I focused on our three next gen systems. Of all those games you listed, only Bloodborne counts. Unless, of course, youre already shifting goal posts. 

WiiU has three 90+ exclusives, two more than PS4/Xbone combined. Yet sells a lot less than those. Clearly the logic from the OP is wrong. 

Critically aclaimed games on a platform people don't care don't help much.

TLOUR and Journey HD can be considered exclusive depending on how you classify... but yest if we were being critic, only Bloodborne would count.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Youre the one who made a thread talking about how people buy consoles for exclusives. I focused on our three next gen systems. Of all those games you listed, only Bloodborne counts. Unless, of course, youre already shifting goal posts. 

WiiU has three 90+ exclusives, two more than PS4/Xbone combined. Yet sells a lot less than those. Clearly the logic from the OP is wrong. 

TLOUR and Journey HD can be considered exclusive depending on how you classify... but yest if we were being critic, only Bloodborne would count.

Indeed... and for the record, I HATE that game, Metacritic be damned! But The Last of Us was epic...

Nah, the'll get a 90+ exclusive.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

AsGryffynn said:
History doesn't. Hence why there has been no WWIII...

Yet... 

AsGryffynn said:
DonFerrari said:

Indeed... and for the record, I HATE that game, Metacritic be damned! But The Last of Us was epic...

Haven't played, but I don't like games that make me frustrated.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

You need to be bolder..

AlfredoTurkey said:
AEGRO said:

Its true tho. Ori is not an Xbox One exclusive.

Yeah but that's moving the goal posts and you know it. When someone around here says exclusive, they mean console exclusive. They mean, you know, that said game won't arrive on another console

Stop damage controlling, console exclusive means it's only on consoles and not on PC, handheld or mobile.  The way you're using it is like a fake term used to fight a console war.  By this logic 95% of multiplats are console exclusive because they aren't on Wii U

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

DannyDesario said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Yeah but that's moving the goal posts and you know it. When someone around here says exclusive, they mean console exclusive. They mean, you know, that said game won't arrive on another console

Stop damage controlling, console exclusive means it's only on consoles and not on PC, handheld or mobile.  The way you're using it is like a fake term used to fight a console war.  By this logic 95% of multiplats are console exclusive because they aren't on Wii U

PC, handheld and mobile are not consoles... they are PC, handheld and.... mobile. Console exclusive means that a game won't arrive on another home console. It could mean timed, or forever. Either way, it's very aggrevating when kids move goal posts to fight some stupid ficticious "war" online. PS4, Wii-U and Xbox One ALL have home console exclusives that will not arrive on the other ones. It's really black and white stuff we're talking about here.

AlfredoTurkey said:
DannyDesario said:

PC, handheld and mobile are not consoles... they are PC, handheld and.... mobile. Console exclusive means that a game won't arrive on another home console. It could mean timed, or forever. Either way, it's very aggrevating when kids move goal posts to fight some stupid ficticious "war" online. PS4, Wii-U and Xbox One ALL have home console exclusives that will not arrive on the other ones. It's really black and white stuff we're talking about here.

I never said pc is console.  I'm saying console exclusives are games not on PC.  FFXV is a console exclusive game right now because it won't be on PC at launch, but it's a multiplat.  Persona 5, Star Ocean 5 and Tales of Berseria are a multiplats because they're on PS4 and PS3, but console exclusives because they aren't on PC. Kids moving goal posts... lol? As a neutral person that hasn't care for any 1st party games this gen, a real exclusive means 1 platform.  Regardless, the thread says exclusive, and not the incorrect definition of console exclusive, which in reality is a type of multiplat regardless.  Like I said a PC exclusive is only on PC and a console exclusive is only on consoles.  No such thing as a console exclusive that can be purchased on PC.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

The last of us apparently doesnt count but it would have counted if gears of war remaster or halo had a 90 metascore. Anyway there is a chance for scalebound and gears of war 4 though I expect high 80's for them.