By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATE Prediction on 90+ 2016 Exclusive Titles

LudicrousSpeed said:
Exclusives on all platforms have been reviewing lower.

Nintendo is responsible for two. MicroSony are yet to have a single one.

If you count third party exclusive stuff, Wii U has three 90+ games and PS4 has one. Who here would claim the Wii U to be three times as good as PS4? And we clearly see the effects 200% more 90+ scored games than the competition combined has had on that consoles sales.

If you take into account that the Wii U had a one year headstart. So to make a comparison we have to wait one year for xbox one and ps4.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Certainly you mean exclusive, right? Either way, I think Scalebound could score 90+.

Scalebound looks mundane as 10 hells.  I mean it actually looks more exciting than Quantum Break (God help that game... I really want it to be good...) but it really doesn't look like a 90+ game by any stretch of the imagination.  Instead I would nominate Cuphead with looks incredible. 

Hardcore_gamer said:
Who cares about how many score games gonna get as long as Microsoft deliver good games for Xbox fans I'm happy about and I will enjoy it . I never bought the game by score I'll buy the game from what I see

OP isn't talking about individual feelings and your emotions (pull yourself together Hardcore *slaps*).  I could really give too shits about review scores but OP is talking specifically about reviewers... so... yeah... I think OP is wrong.  Cuphead for the win.

AsGryffynn said:
History doesn't. Hence why there has been no WWIII...

Yet...??? Certainly all the factors are currently in play for one.

OP - I'm not sure the Wii U will have a 90+ game either if Zelda doesnt release.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

betacon said:
vivster said:
And I'm just sitting here waiting for the internet to explote when UC4 or TLOU2 don't get 90+^^

Boomarking this for your salty tears when UC4 gets 95

Not saying it will not but it would be much more fun if it didn't.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
The_BlackHeart__ said:

LudicrousSpeed said:

If you count third party exclusive stuff, Wii U has three 90+ games and PS4 has one. Who here would claim the Wii U to be three times as good as PS4? And we clearly see the effects 200% more 90+ scored games than the competition combined has had on that consoles sales.

I've seen you before. I'm starting to think that you have selective memory.

Please allow me to refresh it with a list of the 90+ PlayStation exclusives released in the past 5 years.

MLB 11: The Show
LittleBigPlanet 2
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The Last of Us
Flower HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2013)
Journey HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2015)
Bloodborne

Are the memories coming back now?

Nobody can deny the bonanza of 90+ games on Metacritic on the last five years, but that goes both ways...

Forza Motorsport 4
Gears of War 3
Trials Evolution
Halo Reach
Portal: Still Alive
Mark of the Ninja
Plague? (it doesn't has a metascore for some odd reason. Only three critics rated it)...

They are less, but I am not sure what definition of exclusive we're using since some of the ones I am seeing are ports, so... Without ports, there are six titles (are there?) for each console... so knock it off, you two!

Also, how the hell do you disable double spacing when pressing enter?!

The_BlackHeart__ said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

If you count third party exclusive stuff, Wii U has three 90+ games and PS4 has one. Who here would claim the Wii U to be three times as good as PS4? And we clearly see the effects 200% more 90+ scored games than the competition combined has had on that consoles sales.

I've seen you before. I'm starting to think that you have selective memory.

Please allow me to refresh it with a list of the 90+ PlayStation exclusives released in the past 5 years.

MLB 11: The Show
LittleBigPlanet 2
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Journey
The Last of Us
Flower HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2013)
The Last of Us Remastered
Journey HD (Re-released for PS4 in 2015)
Bloodborne

Are the memories coming back now?

Youre the one who made a thread talking about how people buy consoles for exclusives. I focused on our three next gen systems. Of all those games you listed, only Bloodborne counts. Unless, of course, youre already shifting goal posts. 

WiiU has three 90+ exclusives, two more than PS4/Xbone combined. Yet sells a lot less than those. Clearly the logic from the OP is wrong. 

Chris Hu said:
Forza Horizon 3 will be over 90 especially since its not going to be cross gen so there is not going to be a 360 port that will hold it back.

Lol? How is that going to make a difference. The only thing a cross-gen game differs from a current gen game, is graphics. Especially for a racing game.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Seriously though, who the hell cares if it doesn't get a 90+, I think the games that are releasing for Xbox One like Scalebound, QB, Gears of War, will all be great games, most likely 80+ at the minimum.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:

Seriously though, who the hell cares if it doesn't get a 90+, I think the games that are releasing for Xbox One like Scalebound, QB, Gears of War, will all be great games, most likely 80+ at the minimum.

Console war fanboys do... averaging the 80s at worst is better than having ratings all over the place...