By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:

Do you folks ever think, what am I doing? I used to go out and get drunk, chat up women, dance all night, go to parties until 5-6-7 Oclock in the morning, wake up in strange places and wonder how I got there. ... And now I'm updating FRIGIN' Amazon charts and chatting up Bralod and insidb instead!

*Save me*

fixed

Around the Network

Gears at #8 and Star Wars at #9 now, home stretch before Xmas now.

Star Wars bundle out of stock again?!

Yep..I dunno what is up with Amazon. Best buy and GameStop are very well stocked with SW

GribbleGrunger said:

Do you folks ever think, what am I doing? I used to go out and get drunk, chat up women, dance all night, go to parties until 5-6-7 Oclock in the morning, wake up in strange places and wonder how I got there. ... And now I'm updating FRIGIN' Amazon charts!

*Save me*

We're saving your liver..... You're welcome.

Merry Xmas :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

This month is indeed very crazy.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

sony got thies npd on
lok down

Even being back at US$ 349, the PS4 continues to have good numbers on Amazon (at least looking at the best sellers). I think December NPD already has a winner (and I think Xbox One is also doing great).

SWORDF1SH said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Do you folks ever think, what am I doing? I used to go out and get drunk, chat up women, dance all night, go to parties until 5-6-7 Oclock in the morning, wake up in strange places and wonder how I got there. ... And now I'm updating FRIGIN' Amazon charts and chatting up Bralod and insidb instead!

*Save me*

fixed

It's what tripods do.

13 hours since last update:

#09 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#10 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 12)
#27 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (up 2)
#34 N3DS Black (down 2)
#42 XB1 Three Game Bundle (down 2)
#72 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle (up 13)
#76 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists.