By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Yearly

#23 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (physical copy) bundle (up 5)
#33 PS4 standalone (down 2)
#50 XB1 Assassin's Creed bundle bundle (no movement)
#66 XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle (up 6)
#74 Wii U Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle (no movement)
#99 PS4 Batman: Arkham Knight bundle (down 1)

Around the Network
celador said:
CosmicSex said:
NDC now Amazon's best selling console of the year. NDC is putting in work.

Yep, and the next monthly and yearly update should be coming shortly.

Ass Creed bundle last year finsihed 12th after releasing in November. Wonder if NDC can finish similarly.

12th for the year??

pitzy272 said:
celador said:

Yep, and the next monthly and yearly update should be coming shortly.

Ass Creed bundle last year finsihed 12th after releasing in November. Wonder if NDC can finish similarly.

12th for the year??

Yeah http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Protendo said:
binary solo said:

Unitl confirmed otherwise this is still only a limited special, it's not a price cut. I still recon in the medium term the base PS4 sku will be 1TB @$349. The base price of $299 shouldn;t happen until Sept/Oct next year. Though if Sony puts out a slim at that time they might drop all the way down to $250.

I said the price would go down to $299 this holidays, I never said it would be permenant.

Nice try.

OK, but you should have done this I told you so post in the November thread at the time the $299 NDC BF deal was announced. Because the "holidays" starts on Black Friday. So you are not saying anything new here. The only new thing would be an actual permanent price cut to $299.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

poklane said:

Yearly

#23 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (physical copy) bundle (up 5)
#33 PS4 standalone (down 2)
#50 XB1 Assassin's Creed bundle bundle (no movement)
#66 XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle (up 6)
#74 Wii U Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle (no movement)
#99 PS4 Batman: Arkham Knight bundle (down 1)

Kinda surprised the Gears bundle didn't jumpt to be the #1 Xb one bundle. It's still lagging behind ACU by quite a bit. I suppose it will get to the top of the Xb one pile soonish though, as I expect MS to put it back to $299 in response to Sony's move.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

tag i have a felling wii u is gonna take that #1 spot.

Wow ps4 hasn't budged from #1. I thought it would start to fall after BF and the price went back to $349. And now it's going back down to $299 this weekend. So it'll probably be #1 or close to it for the rest of the month.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Wow ps4 hasn't budged from #1. I thought it would start to fall after BF and the price went back to $349. And now it's going back down to $299 this weekend. So it'll probably be #1 or close to it for the rest of the month.

Should drop any time now IMO, people will get notice of it becoming $300 again soon and will wait a few days.

Gears bundle has started to move down already, so the NDC bundle should be getting that dreaded red arrow in the next hourly update I think.

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
So PS4 should drop off substantially for a few days until the 6th comes along, and then it will be SWBF bundle #1 and UCDF bundle #2.

Gears bundle and perhaps something else will be $299 too no doubt. Really MS should rush a $299 Halo 5 bundle to market. This is the only time MS can get the max potential system selling push form Halo 5. If Sony can put a new release 3rd party mutliplat bundle out for $299, then surely MS can do that with Halo 5.

I'm pretty sure the xbox costs a good bit more to make