By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FIFA Ballon d'Or 2015 nominees, which is your pick?

Tagged games:

Which would you choose?

Lionel Messi 41 63.08%

Cristiano Ronaldo 14 21.54%

Neymar Jr. 10 15.38%

Total:65

Messi will win it. I actually look forward to the day him and Ronaldo aren't in the sport. Give others a chance. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Thomas Mueller should win considering he won almost everything and currently breaking records a Bayern Player has never made.

Ronaldo shouldn't even be nominated. Goals against underdogs in already decided matches shouldn't count more than decisive ones that helped winning titles, like Suarez scored.

And the title can only go to Messi this year.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

For me Ronaldo is the Best Player of the 3, but FIFA Ballon d'Or is not an individual award as many people say (is a collective one), and since Real Madrid, didn't won nothing last season, Ronaldo has no chance to win this time, even thow, he was the best player on the first 6 months of this year (in the last months Neymar was the best).

Uncharted & The Last of Us 

(Definitely, best games of last Gen)

It is going to be Messi. But I want Neymar to win.
Don't get me wrong, Messi is a great player and on of my favorite players, but Neymar just deserve it more!

Around the Network

It's time for Messi to win again.

Ronaldo and messi deserve both the price

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

http://statics.memedeportes.com/mmds/2015/11/MMD_758901_salen_a_la_luz_los_primeros_votos_del_balon_de_oro.jpg

Obviously Mascherano.

Cristiano Ronaldo shouldnt be in there. It should go Messi 1st, Neymar 2nd and Suarez 3rd.  I realy hope Neymar gets second place itll be super screwed up if Cristiano gets 2nd place, he did absolutly nothing worth of note this last season and he has been playing like crap for 6 months at least.

DakonBlackblade said:

Cristiano Ronaldo shouldnt be in there. It should go Messi 1st, Neymar 2nd and Suarez 3rd.  I realy hope Neymar gets second place itll be super screwed up if Cristiano gets 2nd place, he did absolutly nothing worth of note this last season and he has been playing like crap for 6 months at least.

Yeah, i think is the year of Messi, he (problably) win 5 of  6 trophys, and almost wint the Copa America (lost the Final for penalties).