By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - December PS+ games announced

JNK said:
Ruler said:

Buy a PS3 and vita problem solved. Those games are good if you own everything

yeah just spend 250$ on new system to make your 50$/Year subscrition worth having, nice idea.

New idea: Just buy fallout 4, just cause 3 and co and you have good games. problems solved.

If you going to subscribe for many years to come and spend 50$ every year than you should have the money and forsight to get a PStv and a PS3

Around the Network

What a load of crap indies we are getting with PS Plus!!! I hope Sony burns in Hell for taking my money to play online........

PS Plus: The new home of Indies...

*checks list..... 2 full retail games*
*checks comments*
"amg indies only, burn in hell for not giving me 72 x $60 games for my $50 sub, buuuuulllllshit"
I mean I guess the indiestation comment was going to get a reaction after 2 failed attempts with it in the article got downvoted to oblivion, still tho funny read and no doubt look forward to seeing the same posts in this thread next month!

on topic tho that SSX reboot looked interesting to me when it came out but never jumped on it, if it's anywhere near as fun as the original or SSX tricky then fantasic. Freedom wars was another that has been in my basket a few times but never ended up being picked up, great month imo.

only thing it doesn't have this month is the couple of crossbuy games which normally feature, so if you're missing a system this month you fully miss its two games, perhaps a tactic to encourage Sony fans to go out and conplete the trio of systems over the holidays?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Frank_kc said:
What a load of crap indies we are getting with PS Plus!!! I hope Sony burns in Hell for taking my money to play online........

Sarcasm ? Or else, like reggin_bolas, you don't know what indies mean

Great month ! Ha ha ha, Freedom Wars, finally you are mine ! (for the duration of my subscription)

Honestly might unsubscribe, don't use PSV or PS3 anymore. Barely use MP, once a month ish. Still got until February to decide.

Around the Network

How is Knack not a free game yet?

Lauster said:
Frank_kc said:

Great month ! Ha ha ha, Freedom Wars, finally you are mine ! (for the duration of my subscription)

i am serious. I just tweeted to Yoshida about the crap we are getting with PS Plus on PS4. Just compare the games we got on PS3 to what we are getting on PS4. The library is there now, you have games older than 2 years.

Frank_kc said:
Lauster said:
Frank_kc said:

i am serious. I just tweeted to Yoshida about the crap we are getting with PS Plus on PS4. Just compare the games we got on PS3 to what we are getting on PS4. The library is there now, you have games older than 2 years.

I remind you that Ps Plus for PS3 came more than 3 years after the PS3's release.

I would like to play Gauntlet if I had a PS4 currently (essentially for the 4 players couch co-op).

What's wrong ? Can't you appreciate a game if it's not a 60$ retail game ?

Frank_kc said:
Lauster said:
Frank_kc said:

good job!  yes knack should be free right now, but i will wait until psx and christmas maybe we get something there?

Versus_Evil said:
Funfact: if they start giving out "AAA" games on ps4 the complaints would simply turn to "waa waa give me better AAA games"

Kings Quest looks great but its 5 episodes and i think i read there's been 3 months and still no episode 2. Also take not that if you download episode 1, you cant buy the complete bundle that includes a bonus epilogue.

nope. nobody is complaining about games with gold.