By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - December PS+ games announced

SSX is one of my favourite PS3 games. You should all try it and re-populate global events again (I have the platinum but I'd definitely play more if they were populated again).

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is also ace. Stellar month for PS3!

Around the Network
poklane said:
hentaihinata said:
What is wrong with Sony? Can someone explain the PS4 Lineup?
2 Year PS4 Anniversary and Christmas and Last Year there was Injustice with First light and now this?
Can someone explain it please because i dont get it?
They are making tons of money but doesnt give the loyal costumer somthing bigger like Knack or whatever.
Even Murdered Soul Suspect should be given out by now. Tomb Raider, Rayman and so on..

Sony doesn't have to give good games because people will subscribe for Online Multiplayer. Before the PS4 was people paying for PS+ were people paying for the "free" games on PS3 and Vita. If Sony didn't give good games PS+ subscriptions would lower, good games was the only thing holding the service together. Now Sony can give the shittiest games available and millions of people will still subscribe for Online Multiplayer.

Last year during psx we got free AAA games without ps+ being required. Good odds it will happen again. 

PS: That included ps4.

Netty said:
Cue the whiners.

This looks like a solid month.

Do you expect everyone to praise the games being given out? People do have different tastes in video games after all. 

sabvre42 said:
poklane said:
hentaihinata said:
2 Year PS4 Anniversary and Christmas and Last Year there was Injustice with First light and now this?
They are making tons of money but doesnt give the loyal costumer somthing bigger like Knack or whatever.
Even Murdered Soul Suspect should be given out by now. Tomb Raider, Rayman and so on..

Sony doesn't have to give good games because people will subscribe for Online Multiplayer. Before the PS4 was people paying for PS+ were people paying for the "free" games on PS3 and Vita. If Sony didn't give good games PS+ subscriptions would lower, good games was the only thing holding the service together. Now Sony can give the shittiest games available and millions of people will still subscribe for Online Multiplayer.

Last year during psx we got free AAA games without ps+ being required. Good odds it will happen again. 

What AAA games? I didn't get any.

Lawlight said:
sabvre42 said:

What AAA games? I didn't get any.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/need-speed-mirrors-edge-plants-vs-zombies-free-playstation-right-now/

1 game each for PS4, PS3 and Vita

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:
poklane said:
hentaihinata said:

That was a gift from EA for PlayStation's 20th anniversary.

poklane said:
sabvre42 said:
poklane said:
hentaihinata said:

That was a gift from EA for PlayStation's 20th anniversary.

I bet $5 in monopoly money that we get FFVII free during psx.

bananaking21 said:
wtf is this shit. Sony, start giving some better PS+ games.

why should they? ps4 is selling like hotcakes and people need to get ps+ to play online. Sony would just lose money if they give away expensive games for free.

Its not like anybody would get ps+ because of good games. Everybody already has it because of online.

Ruler said:
bananaking21 said:

Buy a PS3 and vita problem solved. Those games are good if you own everything

yeah just spend 250$ on new system to make your 50$/Year subscrition worth having, nice idea.

New idea: Just buy fallout 4, just cause 3 and co and you have good games. problems solved.

Ruler said:
bananaking21 said:

Buy a PS3 and vita problem solved. Those games are good if you own everything

i have a PS3. and my PS+ account is for my PS+ since thats whats forcing me to buy PS+ to play online. they should give better PS4 games since that is the main platform now. 

ill be interested in the PSV when sony are.