By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Nintendo Black Friday Deals are kind of freakin' amazing.

BasilZero said:
Nautilus said:

Not sure, but I think this looks like the kind of deal that last some days,by the looks of it, probably before and/or during Black Friday.And just saw it now, the games they select will be up to 50% on sale

Edit: Looked at it again, the sale will kick off at 9 AM PT/12 PM ESTeither today or tomorrow.Dosent look like a thing that last less than a hour.

Yeah the email I got yesterday said it was for today...12pm EST was almost an hour ago since its about to become 12pm CST lol.

Edit -

WiiU
Wind Waker HD - 34.99
Metroid Fusion - 4.79
Don't Starve Giant Edition - 7.49
Capitan Todd - 27.99
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 9.99
Freeze Dong - 34.99
Rayman Legends 19.99
Adventures of Pip - 7.49
Pushmo World - 4.99
Kirby's Return to Dremland - 12.99
Teslagrad - 7.99
Chariot - 7.49
Star Fox Command - 4.99
Never Alone - 5.99
Steamworld Dig - 4.99
Pikmin 3 - 38.99
Art of Balance - 4.49
Trine 2 - 9.99
Wonderful 101 - 19.49
Mario Golf 64 - 4.99
Child of Light - 7.49
Blek - 2.99
Little Inferno - 4.99
Mutant Mudds Deluxe - 4.99
Scram Kitty - 4.99

3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening - $27.99
Metroid - $2.49
Monster Hunter 4 - $23.99
DKCR 3D - $20.99
Azure Striker Gunvolt - $7.50
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - $27.99
Boxboy - $3.49
Ace Attorney Trilogy - $20.99
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $9.99
Crashmo - $4.49
Kid Icarus Uprising - $24.49
Rune Factory 4 - $19.99
3D Sonic the Hedgehog - $2.99
3D Out Run - $4.19
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move - $6.49
Punch-Out!! - $2.49
Steamworld Dig - $2.49
Mario Golf World Tour - $20.99
1001 Spikes - $9.99
Inazuma Eleven - $9.99
VVVVVV - $7.99
Retro City Rampage - $4.99
Mutant Mudds - $4.49
Siesta Fiesta - $2.99

Looks solid.I wished they putted more first party games for the Wii U sales(3D World, Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8, Smash bros) but its really good!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Nautilus said:

Looks solid.I wished they putted more first party games for the Wii U sales(3D World, Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8, Smash bros) but its really good!

Yep! Tempted to get Zelda WW lol

Shame that Bayonetta 2 isnt on sale :/

Yeah, Bayonetta needs love too, so that she can keep making poses for us to post her in miiverse! lol

Do you know if the deals are the same for in Europe?Wanting to get that Shantae game....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

BasilZero said:
Nautilus said:

Yeah, Bayonetta needs love too, so that she can keep making poses for us to post her in miiverse! lol

Do you know if the deals are the same for in Europe?Wanting to get that Shantae game....

Uh, not sure sorry - as far as I see - this is for NA, my bad :x

Curse you Shibata!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help!

Nintendo is going to get crushed with the major retailers selling the PS4 and Xbox One at $299. Nintendo has got to be kidding me now.

Having an inferior console with no proper third party support and only a fifty dollar price differential along with other bundles on par with superior consoles is doom staring you square in the face.

BasilZero said:
Nautilus said:

Not sure, but I think this looks like the kind of deal that last some days,by the looks of it, probably before and/or during Black Friday.And just saw it now, the games they select will be up to 50% on sale

Edit: Looked at it again, the sale will kick off at 9 AM PT/12 PM ESTeither today or tomorrow.Dosent look like a thing that last less than a hour.

Yeah the email I got yesterday said it was for today...12pm EST was almost an hour ago since its about to become 12pm CST lol.

Edit -

WiiU
Wind Waker HD - 34.99
Metroid Fusion - 4.79
Don't Starve Giant Edition - 7.49
Capitan Todd - 27.99
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 9.99
Freeze Dong - 34.99
Rayman Legends 19.99
Adventures of Pip - 7.49
Pushmo World - 4.99
Kirby's Return to Dremland - 12.99
Teslagrad - 7.99
Chariot - 7.49
Star Fox Command - 4.99
Never Alone - 5.99
Steamworld Dig - 4.99
Pikmin 3 - 38.99
Art of Balance - 4.49
Trine 2 - 9.99
Wonderful 101 - 19.49
Mario Golf 64 - 4.99
Child of Light - 7.49
Blek - 2.99
Little Inferno - 4.99
Mutant Mudds Deluxe - 4.99
Scram Kitty - 4.99

3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening - $27.99
Metroid - $2.49
Monster Hunter 4 - $23.99
DKCR 3D - $20.99
Azure Striker Gunvolt - $7.50
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - $27.99
Boxboy - $3.49
Ace Attorney Trilogy - $20.99
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $9.99
Crashmo - $4.49
Kid Icarus Uprising - $24.49
Rune Factory 4 - $19.99
3D Sonic the Hedgehog - $2.99
3D Out Run - $4.19
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move - $6.49
Punch-Out!! - $2.49
Steamworld Dig - $2.49
Mario Golf World Tour - $20.99
1001 Spikes - $9.99
Inazuma Eleven - $9.99
VVVVVV - $7.99
Retro City Rampage - $4.99
Mutant Mudds - $4.49
Siesta Fiesta - $2.99

Thank you! I'm at work right now, so I can't check myself, and I needed to know whether to go pick up some eShop cards later (or should I wait til Black Friday to try to get some on sale?). Looks like I'll be getting Metroid Fusion, Don't Starve, Shantae, Star Fox Command (lol), Azure Striker Gunvolt, Ace Attorney Trilogy, and maybe MH4. What the hell is "Freeze Dong"?

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Nintendo is going to get crushed with the major retailers selling the PS4 and Xbox One at $299. Nintendo has got to be kidding me now.

Having an inferior console with no proper third party support and only a fifty dollar price differential along with other bundles on par with superior consoles is doom staring you square in the face.

Well, yes the are going to get crushed.But you cant deny that this is a very good deal.Buying a Wii U and 2 of its biggest games for 250 is a really good deal.Wont make it sell as much as PS4 or XOne, not even near it, but its still really good.

Good deal, but nothing amazing. Anyway, it should boost Wii U sales a bit since Splatoon is still hot and Smash is a much desired game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

S.T.A.G.E. said:

How're they kidding you? Nintendo has long since made it clear that they're done trying to push the Wii U.

Nautilus said:
BasilZero said:

Uh, not sure sorry - as far as I see - this is for NA, my bad :x

Thanks for the help!

European Deals are coming 27 november to 30 november, cf twitter.

Edwardooo said:
Nautilus said:

Thanks for the help!

European Deals are coming 27 november to 30 november, cf twitter.

Oh, thanks for the heads up!