By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 16th Nov - 22nd Nov 2015

I dont know what Nintendo was thibking of that AC game..... But me complaining wont do shit. But this sales will hopefully give them some hint, you know, nothing to big.

3DS back on Top! Splatoon and Yokai Watch busters continues to chug along! YWB is reaching that 2mil very close (probably much closer if we have digital sales).

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Sophie and Battlefront did pretty well. Omega Labyrinth also did better than I expected (thought it'd be

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pavolink said:

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Yes, this stands out a lot :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Thank God for Amiibo festival flopping, should show Nintendo were not gonna by shit for 60$, even if it has a popular brand slapped on the cover (although the game has nothing to do with AC)

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

Looks like Nintendo fans voted with their wallets. I wonder where they'll bury all of those games?

Around the Network
ihatefatkatz said:
Amiibo Festival bombed. Good!

Hopefully Ninty learned a valuable lesson!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

20,303 is still 20,303 higher then it should have been but i'll take it.

Next week will be epic with MHX. So amibomber festival is out how do people think Just Dance yokai will do? 2 very very popular titles you must admit! Could this work out better?

Good for Atelier and boob labyrinth at least. Shame about everything else, particularly Grand Kingdom (which seems legitimately good) and Airship Q (less so).

Vita hardware is poor. I mean better than last year, but going to lose out from next week (Phantasy Star Nova).

SAO did... pretty well all things considered.

That seems a lot for Star Wars, didn't know it was kinda famous in japan