By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Games With Gold For December 2015

Thief isn't really that bad. Just a bit shallow.
the missions are getting a bit tedious later on, but the first few hours are quite entertaining.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Never heard about The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing before and thus guessed it was just a meh-ish indie game like Deer God, but after looking at a trailer and it's Metascore I'm surprised of its quality. Also the game (while being a late PC port) isn't even out yet on X1 (like Knight Squad was) and thus also guaranteed to be new to everyone.

Yeah I just looked up some gameplay and the trailer and it looks amazing in my opinon, the only one that doesn't look that good to me is castle storm but eh maybe it'll be fun.

Natsu said:
Barozi said:
Never heard about The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing before and thus guessed it was just a meh-ish indie game like Deer God, but after looking at a trailer and it's Metascore I'm surprised of its quality. Also the game (while being a late PC port) isn't even out yet on X1 (like Knight Squad was) and thus also guaranteed to be new to everyone.

Yeah I just looked up some gameplay and the trailer and it looks amazing in my opinon, the only one that doesn't look that good to me is castle storm but eh maybe it'll be fun.

CastleStorm is probably the best of that bunch. Although as I already mentioned it's not that exciting for ~90% of the members since it was on GwG in May (for X1).

Barozi said:
Natsu said:
Barozi said:

CastleStorm is probably the best of that bunch. Although as I already mentioned it's not that exciting for ~90% of the members since it was on GwG in May (for X1).

Oh that answers the question I had of why they didn't give the xbox one version. Maybe the gameplay I watched was just a boring one or its one of those you have to play it for it to be fun. 

Good month for XB1.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Natsu said:
Barozi said:
Natsu said:
Barozi said:

Oh that answers the question I had of why they didn't give the xbox one version. Maybe the gameplay I watched was just a boring one or its one of those you have to play it for it to be fun. 

Castlestorm has an addicting level up system making the game very entertaining. Was not expecting much from it but really enjoyed it a lot. Also this are also three new BC games? 

Hm, solid month imo. Finally a month where I haven't played every game on offer.

GamechaserBE said:
Natsu said:

Castlestorm has an addicting level up system making the game very entertaining. Was not expecting much from it but really enjoyed it a lot. Also this are also three new BC games? 

Sacred 3 is the only new one.

Might pass on all of those since I got plenty of other games to play. Plus there should be another online sale towards the end of the month.

Chris Hu said:
Might pass on all of those since I got plenty of other games to play. Plus there should be another online sale towards the end of the month.

That one already started, the only thing that still is going to happen is a sale on friday that probably has some new games with better deals.