By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Poll] The Sexiest Link In Your Opinion!?

?

Adult Link from Ocarina of Time 24 16.22%

Adult Link from Twilight ... 61 41.22%

Toon Link from Wind Waker/PH/ST/etc 15 10.14%

A Link to the Past Link 2 1.35%

Zelda U Link 24 16.22%

Other (post below) 22 14.86%

Total:148

I'm a little uncomfortable with the number of people that picked Zelda U. He's like an eleven-year-old boy.

Around the Network

Linkle,if she counts.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Twilight Princess Link without a doubt, especially the Hyrule Warriors version.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Game and Watch Link of course

Those liquid crystals are damn smooth.

LipeJJ said:

I agree with you... his eyes are very expressive and I like that. But how can't he be sexy? As far as I'm concerned sexy men don't need beards to be... sexy. :P

He's not a man. That's the point. He's nt an adult; he's a boy. Underage boys can't be catagorically sexy to me. Every Link is a kid, even "adult" Link isn't an adult, he's a teenager.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I don't get it. I already clarified that my list had nothing to do with being sexy. OoT child Link has one of the best Link designs, which is why he's my third favorite.

spemanig said:
LipeJJ said:

I agree with you... his eyes are very expressive and I like that. But how can't he be sexy? As far as I'm concerned sexy men don't need beards to be... sexy. :P

He's not a man. That's the point. He's nt an adult; he's a boy. Underage boys can't be catagorically sexy to me. Every Link is a kid, even "adult" Link isn't an adult, he's a teenager.

Oh, now I got it. But anyway, I still think that teen Link is sexy! :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Link from Skyward Sword and Zelda HD. Both are handsome. Can't wait for a real Zelda on NX.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

.- -... -.-. -..

If it was for the most beautiful I would have said the Zelda U one but since TP link is way more handsome (as of how they look now)I'll go with him :p