By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Poll] The Sexiest Link In Your Opinion!?

?

Adult Link from Ocarina of Time 24 16.22%

Adult Link from Twilight ... 61 41.22%

Toon Link from Wind Waker/PH/ST/etc 15 10.14%

A Link to the Past Link 2 1.35%

Zelda U Link 24 16.22%

Other (post below) 22 14.86%

Total:148
LipeJJ said:

So, which Link in your opinion is the sexiest? The most handsome (or beautiful, depending on how you see him :P). We've seen a couple of redesigns of him already, so people have differente views/opinions; I'd like to know this one. Personally, my favorite so far is the Link from Zelda U, he looks childish and badass at the same time, he's just amazing (TP link comes close tho).

You go girl!

Around the Network

I wouldn't exactly call Link sexy in any iteration but i realy like the Zelda U, WindWaker and Capcom takes on his design. He still has something like a bold egde to him in those designs and isn't just a final fantasy-like pretty boy.

I'm in love with this thread though.

BasilZero said:

LivingMetal said:
LipeJJ said:

So, which Link in your opinion is the sexiest? The most handsome (or beautiful, depending on how you see him :P). We've seen a couple of redesigns of him already, so people have differente views/opinions; I'd like to know this one. Personally, my favorite so far is the Link from Zelda U, he looks childish and badass at the same time, he's just amazing (TP link comes close tho).

You go girl!

Best video I've seen this month! :P

Someone should make Ghirahim dance to Bad Romance now! :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Is this really a thread!!!

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

I was not prepared to love this.

Link's Awakening. That ninja can jump.

the one with pink hair

Nah, i'm sexiest.

QUAKECore89 said:

Nah, i'm sexiest.