By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Poll] The Sexiest Link In Your Opinion!?

?

Adult Link from Ocarina of Time 24 16.22%

Adult Link from Twilight ... 61 41.22%

Toon Link from Wind Waker/PH/ST/etc 15 10.14%

A Link to the Past Link 2 1.35%

Zelda U Link 24 16.22%

Other (post below) 22 14.86%

Total:148

So, which Link in your opinion is the sexiest? The most handsome (or beautiful, depending on how you see him :P). We've seen a couple of redesigns of him already, so people have differente views/opinions; I'd like to know this one. Personally, my favorite so far is the Link from Zelda U, he looks childish and badass at the same time, he's just amazing (TP link comes close tho).

You go girl!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Nothing more needs to be said.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

No guy who isn't old enough to have grown facial hair can be sexy as far as I'm concerned.

But who is my favorite Link, aesthetically? Zelda U, followed by the Hero of Winds, followed by the Hero of Time as a child, followed by the Hero of... Linking... Between Worlds? I dunno what to call him. ALBW Link.

The bigger, and more expressive the eyes, the better. I just love Link's eyes in Zelda U. It's the first time since Wind Waker that they're truly expressive again. Also, got to give it to his pony tail, because it reminds me of me when I put my dreads into a ponytail very much like that, and I'm vain.

BasilZero said:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
spemanig said:

No guy who isn't old enough to have grown facial hair can be sexy as far as I'm concerned.

But who is my favorite Link, aesthetically? Zelda U, followed by the Hero of Winds, followed by the Hero of Time as a child, followed by the Hero of... Linking... Between Worlds? I dunno what to call him. ALBW Link.

The bigger, and more expressive the eyes, the better. I just love Link's eyes in Zelda U. It's the first time since Wind Waker that they're truly expressive again. Also, got to give it to his pony tail, because it reminds me of me when I put my dreads into a ponytail very much like that, and I'm vain.

I agree with you... his eyes are very expressive and I like that. But how can't he be sexy? As far as I'm concerned sexy men don't need beards to be... sexy. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Skullwaker said:

Nothing more needs to be said.

Yet another reason to want TP HD

Shirtless Link in high definition!

BasilZero said:

Undisputed winner

I thought we were talking about url links. I am slightly disappointed now