By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft black friday sale starting this week

pbroy said:
DonFerrari said:

Happen to me as well

Perhaps you would be interested in some Barbies as well? 😆

I made the barbies get laid with Kens or other barbies when I was a child... maybe that would still entertrain me.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Chris Hu said:
They also have the cell shaded Prince of Persia game from 2008 on sale for $4.99 I might buy that since I always wanted to play it and I like cell shaded games.

Do it, that game was fucking awesome, I have it for PC and PS3.

I will probably get it and L.A. Noire also since I never played that either.  Would have also gotten Bully Scholarship Edition but I already 100% that game.

Chris Hu said:
They also have the cell shaded Prince of Persia game from 2008 on sale for $4.99 I might buy that since I always wanted to play it and I like cell shaded games.

I used to really like that game.  A cell shaded version must look like art.

Don't hate me for saying this, but the cell shading in Disneyland's Kinect Peter Pan and Winnie the Poo is sometimes just breathtaking. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Just grabbed Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 2. Tempted to get Killer Instinct second season but with Street Fighter right around the corner, I don't think I'll have time to practice with it.

Great deals!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Black-Friday-Sale/categoryID.67001100?tduid=(14f356037368ea2f18687f62f6e3c73c)(256380)(2459594)(je6NUbpObpQ-6Aidt1dIB6oVqCUXN6tPrA)()

Around the Network

Bought the TellTale collection and the twin Forza and Gears Ultimate. I'm done till i get another Xbox and Elite controller

TheSting said:
Bought the TellTale collection and the twin Forza and Gears Ultimate. I'm done till i get another Xbox and Elite controller

Leave the Wolf among us and game of thrones till last.  They're the best.  

Walking dead season 1 is excellent and a good starter.  Just get 400 days and season 2 out of the way because it'll feel slow if you play the Wolf before it.  

Xbox One Deals
Xbox 360 Deals

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
OneKartVita said:
TheSting said:

Leave the Wolf among us and game of thrones till last.  They're the best.  

Walking dead season 1 is excellent and a good starter.  Just get 400 days and season 2 out of the way because it'll feel slow if you play the Wolf before it.  

Ok will. Heard good things about Wolf. I beat TWD 1&2 on 360. Love it. The others I've yet to play. 

The Wolfenstein The New Order + Old Blood bundle for $16 is a steal.