By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Twilight Princess HD?

?

Yes 178 56.33%

No 81 25.63%

Undecided 57 18.04%

Total:316

Yes. The boxart is beautiful enought

Around the Network

I might... xD

RolStoppable said:
jason1637 said:

Will you buy ff7 remake?

I didn't buy any version of FF VII yet, so if it somehow ends up on a Nintendo system and doesn't get ruined by decisions to "improve" the game, I'll probably get it.

Okay i understand but saying you don't buy games for better graphics could be a bit harsh because some games are really good but they are also unplayable due to the games not aging well graphic wise, so by gaming a game for graphics is like a way for one to enjoy the same game even more and the game to also look good and run well.

painmaster212 said:

I might... xD

Nice collection. You should get the tri force heroes book from best buy. Its an interesting read about Zelda lore.

Not sure, I might. Its not half as impressive as WWHD thought.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
painmaster212 said:

I might... xD

Nice collection. You should get the tri force heroes book from best buy. Its an interesting read about Zelda lore.

You talking about the strategy guide? If so I got the collector's edition with the game when I bought it. I just keep all my guides stored else where.

I didn't by WWHD, the remake of my favorite game of all time, and this is a worse game with a worse remastering job, so no, I won't.

Though if I get it for free like I did with WWHD, I'd of course give it another go.

If I sell my wii version of TP at a decent price then maybe

No, I just got the gamecube version (yay no motion controls... And no need for that big controller/tablet thing)

i may get it on NX some time down the road if I get the console and they make it available on it... Who knows?

No, too similar to the original TP + I've beaten the original game too many times already.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won