By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hackers vs. terrorists: ISIS says Anonymous are ‘idiots’ for declaring war

Damn! This reminds me of some Anime or film i watched.

I think people shouldn't wait for the government to make a move. They're not the only ones who has some powers to do some damage.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

This should also worry the secret services as they have had a hand in recruiting. The 3 girls from Birmingham were helped and encouraged by MI5, and American agencies are notorious for this practice.

https://youtu.be/SGG97dDfZ7E

Well the fantastic thing about 4chan taking pot shots at ISIS sites and accounts is that it's basically a terror group itself spread out in each corner of the globe, it's impossible for ISIS to directly retaliate on the people doing those attacks so they get a taste of their own shit medicine.

Its possible that members of ISIS are also on 4chan helping out the attacks against ISIS because they are such a pain in the ass to track down.

Great use of hacking teens on the Internet really, like couldn't be better, ruin the lives of the asshat clown fuckers who want to get the world to fear them, what a humbling experience to have your PC shut down by some kid in their moms basement, it adds insult to injury, I love it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Teeqoz said:
Wyrdness said:

It makes communication and recruiting some what harder for them after all you can't exactly organize attacks like the recent ones over the phone, they'd either have to meet people in person or risk being caught by surveillance.

Or apparently use PS4s.

Oh crap, anonymous is going to take down psn again, for the benefit of us all.

Recruiting over the internet, is that really a thing? Easiest to track and infiltrate.

What can anonymous do? Probably nothing. And Twitter accounts? Really? That's the best they could do? People with public profiles are supporting ISIS on Facebook.

Around the Network

This might even have an effect, depending on Anonymous's success in the war. As far as I know, ISIS relies heavily on social media etc. in getting their recruits.

I'd take this as a sign of ISIS getting worried, if anything.

SvennoJ said:
Teeqoz said:
Wyrdness said:

It makes communication and recruiting some what harder for them after all you can't exactly organize attacks like the recent ones over the phone, they'd either have to meet people in person or risk being caught by surveillance.

Or apparently use PS4s.

Oh crap, anonymous is going to take down psn again, for the benefit of us all.

Recruiting over the internet, is that really a thing? Easiest to track and infiltrate.

Not direct recruiting, I assume that is in person, but spreading propaganda, which is probably one of the most important aspects of recruiting people most deffinitely goes over the internet.