By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where Is The Hype for Dark Souls III?

Where Is The Hype?

Traveling around the world 10 11.49%

Sinking in Anor Londo 11 12.64%

Dead 26 29.89%

Waiting to be awaken 40 45.98%

Total:87

Blood Borne devoured it.

Around the Network

Even though i have played Bloodborne and loved it, I never played any Dark Souls game, and I hate starting in the middle of a franchise, even though i know they are not connected story-wise, so far as i know.Plus there are alot of better games comming next year in my opinion.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I don't care about the hype, Dark Souls III is a must-have for me!!! Probably one of the highlights of 2016!!!

estebxx said:
Personally im just tired, i dont even know if i will grab Bloodbornes expansion next week, and i really dont want this series to become a yearly thing, like COD and Ass Cred.

Agreed, souls is a bit more draining than those games. You have to be in the right mindset for them, and right now I'm so far "souls" mindset it's not funny. 

The hype is there, but ppl pretty much know what to expect from a Souls game by now so there isnt that much room to speculate, but among the souls comunity on youtube and forums and stuf the hype is crazy. come close to release next year ppl will be excited and the game will sell very well, I mean Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin edition was a hughe sucess and that was a remaster of possibly the worst of the Soul games theres no reason for DS 3 wich is shapping up to be awesome to not be sucessfull (search on youtube gameplay from the network stress test and see for yourself how awesome its shaping up).

Around the Network

i love, love the demon's souls, dark souls, bloodborne games but they are also very exhausting to play. with DS III releasing the year after bloodborne releasing the year after DS II is just too much. i need a year between releases.

also it got announced at ms's conference so there is that.

It's time to be hyped will come.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Wright said:

I'm extremely hyped for it. Still wondering if it will become a bridge between Dark and Demon's Souls, considering certain gameplay changes.

Have you seen the recent Vaati lore video? If he's right, the game had nothing to do with DeS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuIsd9mct0

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I've seen 0 marketing for this game so I'm not surprised there's no hype for it.

I'm not even done with bloodborne or dark souls 2 yet...