By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Disgaea 1 coming to PC in February

Great news.

I've always thought that all games, besides the first party ones, should be available on every platform.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Awesome, I might buy it again. The first game was so good. The humor and characters were really fresh and the voices were great. I loved Etna to death, she was hilarious, as were the Prinnies.

I expected Disgaea 5 coming to PC next year as we won't get it on vita this time, but I didn't expect them to rerelease older titles too.
Will get it day one and i can only hope for awesome mods. I hope it will use d5 sprites as most if not all of the sprites have already been updated (probably only unique secondary characters aren't in HD already).

BraLoD said:
pokoko said:
Awesome, I might buy it again. The first game was so good. The humor and characters were really fresh and the voices were great. I loved Etna to death, she was hilarious, as were the Prinnies.

What about Flonne? D:

If I ever start gaming on the PC frequently, I will be sure to get this game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
WOW

Just to think I was actually thinking about playing Disgaea 1 AoD soon on my PSP (since its been 10+ years I last played the original on PS2).

Now I will get this day 1 for sure.

I spent about 300+ hours on the first game.

This means more games will be coming to PC which is great news!

I spent a ton of time on the first game but then I saw how high Japanese players had gotten and lost my will to fight.

DISGAEA 5 has 81 % worldwide (reviews) for PS4. so amazing this game.

but disgaea 1.. wayne.

I'll definitely be picking this up whenever it releases. I spent dozens of hours playing on my PSP 6+ years ago, but never quite finished it. Hopefully it can run on an Atom tablet, cause it's the perfect game to play while on the go, or just lounging around.

Game has been ported everywhere, so it's not suprising.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Seems this one hit the nostalgia button with a lot of people that they must've been hoping for.

Wonder who's doing the porting. Outsourced NISA dev or internal NIS dev.=?