By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Disgaea 1 coming to PC in February

well i have been play the games for 6 years using PCSX lol

Around the Network
vivster said:
We need more more more. There can never be enough Japanese games on Steam.

which you wont buy..why not buying them if you like japanese games?

Ruler said:
vivster said:
We need more more more. There can never be enough Japanese games on Steam.

My Steam account is like 4 months old, gimme some time. The first one will be DQH. And I have also in my Wishlist the FFXIII games and Valkyria Chronicles for when I have more time again. The more Japanese games, the more choice I will have. I won't buy Disgaea or any Tales of Games but I will buy the good stuff.

I mean look at all the Japanese games we have now on Steam. All low level dribble and the millionth RPG maker game. We need more high profile stuff from the Square Enix Variety.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ruler said:

My Steam account is like 4 months old, gimme some time. The first one will be DQH. And I have also in my Wishlist the FFXIII games and Valkyria Chronicles for when I have more time again. The more Japanese games, the more choice I will have. I won't buy Disgaea or any Tales of Games but I will buy the good stuff.

I mean look at all the Japanese games we have now on Steam. All low level dribble and the millionth RPG maker game. We need more high profile stuff from the Square Enix Variety.

try out last remnant 

Ruler said:
vivster said:

try out last remnant 

Did that. Worst SE game ever. But if you got more suggestions, I'm open. It's a nightmare to search Steam for Japanese games.

Any of these are insta buy if they come to Steam:

Any FF, any DQ, Setsuna, Drakengard, Nier, Exist Archive, Project Phoenix etc...

I have money to spend but they don't want it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Oh em gee Disgaea on PC brings me some joy.

I liked the first 3 back in the days I played TBT games, I tend not to play the majority but 1-3 of them but Disgaea is definitely an exception to go for. I'll still have to sit back and wait to see how it pans out though. Definitely nice to see more Japanese devs throwing their titles towards PC, the more the merrier.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

KazumaKiryu said:

DISGAEA 5 has 81 % worldwide (reviews) for PS4. so amazing this game.

but disgaea 1.. wayne.

What does this mean? Disgaea 1 has an 84% rating... I guess that makes Disgaea 1 amazing too? Just curious about the meaning of your post

Hi

iLikeEggs said:
KazumaKiryu said:

DISGAEA 5 has 81 % worldwide (reviews) for PS4. so amazing this game.

but disgaea 1.. wayne.

What does this mean? Disgaea 1 has an 84% rating... I guess that makes Disgaea 1 amazing too? Just curious about the meaning of your post

He did something like this in the WIi U Miencraft thread where he made mention of the PS4 versions and nothing about the platform the topic was all about.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7618455

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

PPl with a pc who wanted to do disgaea 1 and 2 already did it with pcsx2.

Namiirei said:

PPl with a pc who wanted to do disgaea 1 and 2 already did it with pcsx2.

I didn't and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that either. Still a good thing that it's being properly released on PC though.