By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction: Microsoft will win Black Friday (again)

Who do you think will win Black Friday 2015?

Xbox One 124 26.78%

PS4 290 62.63%

LOL....Wii U 49 10.58%

Total:463

Why does it matter if they win Black Friday? It matters if they win November NPD and there is no way that's happening.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Why does it matter if they win Black Friday? It matters if they win November NPD and there is no way that's happening.

Why does it matter to November anyways? Do games get better on a system that sells more? Questions over questions...

Isn't Black Friday a race to the bottom?

Cue cliched "the shoppers are the real winners".

BF is all about deals and price. Whoever has the cheaper price and better deals win. And also those multiplat bundles by sony youre talking about, yeah they are selling way better than those exclusive bundles by microsoft.

Whoever does the $299 console with a $50 gift card will win. End of story, game bundles don't matter.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Stock levels will matter more than anything else. Whoever has more consoles on hand will win.

Roronaa_chan said:
X1 will take Walmart and Target
PS4 will take everywhere else
NDC bundle > Gears bundle

This is if nothing changes in the deals before it starts.

Interesting prediction. I'll see you in the winners circle. Heh

Ali_16x said:

It matters because Microsoft has pretty much lost if they lose America for the majority of the gen. The rest of the world is with Sony so they should pretty much salvage what they can of the US sales. Microsoft knows America andis bankig on fourth quarter sales. A good amount of Novembers NPD comes from Black Friday and Cyber Monday FYI.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Hmm the force may argue with you..

It didnt argue last year. LOL

Jumpin said:

Black Friday? This is when all those plebs swarm into the stores like animals for cheaper prices? I saw a South Park episode about it.

Plebs probably prefer Microsoft, so yeah. I suppose Microsoft will "win" heh.

The world is joining in with the Black Friday love so I see no shame in talking about it. It used to be just America, but Black Friday is becoming a world phenomenon of commercialized sales. Might as well give in. Haha