By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Paris terror attacks. 127 people reported killed

"Dozens" dead in the concert hall.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Fucking hell.

Sky reporting that terrorists were throwing explosives at the hostages,

Fuck, they should have launch the assault earlier... There would have been less victimes...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

French TV reporting ~100 dead in the concert hall.

Edit -

Source

Carl2291 said:

Edit -

Source

No words

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Fucking hell ! 100 death only for the bataclan !

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Edit -

Source

Could not read that without my stomach twisting inside. RIP to the victims. They may have been killed senselessly but we will not forget them or this day.

Dadrik said:
GamechaserBE said:

Hmm people are discussing that we can risk to let the European championship go on next summer that takes place in France.

This would be wise. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of people, it would be absolutely irresponsible to let it take place. 

Yes, the best course of action would be giving the terrorists exactly what they want. We better put all of Europe under house arrest so the terrorists have no one to attack anymore. HAHA, we're so smart! We win!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Geez, this came out of nowhere, I'm in shock.

Dadrik said:
Aerys said:

I hope now France will have a sécurity level as good as America ( from terroristes attacks, they may have attacks from crazy killer but at least they are safer from terroristes , the airport sécurity and immigration control + security inside with the secret services, the country sécurity  is so crazy , rude maybe but its needed , while in France they let terrorist go to syria to train and then come back to France , french service secret know it but they just let them because they are only " suspicious " )

Actually France has always been one of the best when it comes to security. Well, until 2015, obviously.

Well  i think it was more a myth, i thought that too but when you go to us and compare, its far to be as good as there, now its the less safe country in Europe... I looked on wikipedia and it seems to be the biggest terroristes attack of the European union , insane, France... 

Heard about this at 5:30 pm and I couldn't believe it. This is fucking disgusting and atrocious. I was mortified when I heard about the first explosions, but I was in shock when I heard about the Bataclan situation where 100 people died. Probably 146 fatalities in total.

I must say that the French people are pretty strong. I've seen this movement where they would let frightened street-goers inside their home. #PorteOuverte, I believe it was. I hope France doesn't let this attack put them down in fear.