By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero looks better now

Thoughts?

Yes it looks better 211 58.94%

Nah it looks the same 100 27.93%

STF and do a barrell roll! 47 13.13%

Total:358

The enemy models look kind of primitive, but I have a feeling that's the aesthetic for which they are going...
They want us to think of the original Star Fox/Star Fox 64...
At least I think that might be what they're going for...
It's entirely possible the game is just ugly...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

The trailer today looked a lot better than the trailer at E3, that's for sure.

Can't wait for this game!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The actual gameplay looked a bit better, yes.

true. i saw the improvement of Star Fox Zero.

It doesn't look that much different to me, though I always thought Starfox Zero looked great already. : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
illdill1987 said:
Edwardooo said:

They've shown gameplay directly after that.

Yeah and it didnt look nearly as good

Look again.  The trailer is using the same assets just with elaborate camera angles and scripted events.  Your eyes are being deceived by clever cinematography.

I guess. Are those the same graphics that will be used in-game?

Regardless, the game looks outdated, graphical. No other way around it. It looks like a good PSP title.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
I guess. Are those the same graphics that will be used in-game?

Regardless, the game looks outdated, graphical. No other way around it. It looks like a good PSP title.

That´s some major hyperbole right there, you are saying that looks worse than a dreamcast game. The game looks at least like a relatively early x360 game but with 60fps instead of 24.

Super hyped for these graphics with 60fps on both screens, it'll be great to return to the original Star Fox formula looking good!

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

I saw a few improvements but there are still lots of elements that should be polished. The thing that I couldn't stand in the trailer were the spaceships appearing near to you when you do a barrel roll since they look too linear, I don't know if it's possible this far in the development but I'd like them to slightly change the spaceships shape...