By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero looks better now

Thoughts?

Yes it looks better 211 58.94%

Nah it looks the same 100 27.93%

STF and do a barrell roll! 47 13.13%

Total:358

It does not seem to have improved much, or at least I don't notice significant improvement. It still seems pretty bad.

Also, as someone else pointed out, that's not actual gameplay so that video isn't exactly indicative of how the game will look outside of cutscenes

Around the Network

I sincerely dont see the improvements.I mean, I never thought the game looked bad, it was good for me, but I really cant see the difference

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I thought the same thing when I saw the footage. Looks like they touched up the look of the Arwings and maps.

I'm not so sure if there's a huge difference... But I've never thought it looks bad. In the end, it runs with 2 screens at 60fps, that's not easy to achieve.

When I first saw the footage of today's Direct, I didn't really see striking differences, but glad to see it being improved

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

The trailer is clearly made with in game graphics, they have just done a cinematic montage so is not real gameplay but is real graphics.

Later on the direct they showed real gameplay footage too.

I don´t see a difference, but since It will look way better once it releases

I don't know about the cutscene here, but the gameplay section they showed looked functionally identical to me.

Edit: Just woke and watched the ND and E3 footage again, and while i still couldn't see anything independently, i can see a few changes when i put them side by side (for what that's worth). I still think it looks incredibly sub-standard, but that's to be expected considering it's running at the 2nd(?) highest performance rate on the WiiU.

The game looks a bit better, I agree. But that may be due to select camera angles and the likes. But I hope until the release in April the game improve indeed.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Love how everyone over-reacted to the e3 trailer.

I mean, calm down. We all know this isn't EA we're talking about. Nintendo would rather delay a game for a year instead of giving a broken game by release date with day 1 patches.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.