By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero looks better now

Thoughts?

Yes it looks better 211 58.94%

Nah it looks the same 100 27.93%

STF and do a barrell roll! 47 13.13%

Total:358

Can you stop "60 fps on two screens" excuse? Wonderful 101 already has 60 fps and asynchronous gameplay with two screens and doesn't looks as bad as Star Fox Zero.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
Can you stop "60 fps on two screens" excuse? Wonderful 101 already has 60 fps and asynchronous gameplay with two screens and doesn't looks as bad as Star Fox Zero.

That´s false, W101 does not have that feature and it doesn´t really look much better.

Goodnightmoon said:
Boberkun said:

That´s false, W101 does not have that feature and it doesn´t really look much better.

It have and its look better. Shiggy need to be fired. He promised more Wii U games with gamepad features and can't even make good looking SF game.

Boberkun said:
Goodnightmoon said:

It have and its look better. Shiggy need to be fired. He promised more Wii U games with gamepad features and can't even make good looking SF game.

Well, I think it looks ok on that trailer. And I think it will look better on release and on my tv without all that youtube compression.

Some screenshots

Around the Network

Wow, ugly quadratic models here and there.

Boberkun said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Maybe I missed something when I played the game, or I don't remember, but when W101 uses asynchronous play with the two screens? As fas as I remember, you have the action on the TV and a radar in the Gamepad. 

Volterra_90 said:
Boberkun said:

Maybe I missed something when I played the game, or I don't remember, but when W101 uses asynchronous play with the two screens? As fas as I remember, you have the action on the TV and a radar in the Gamepad. 

Tons of them. First puzzle in the Chapter 1, flight in the enemy's spaceship, Fire temple section, frozen temple section within Cube, etc. Almost every chapter have two screens interaction.

Boberkun said:
Volterra_90 said:

Tons of them. First puzzle in the Chapter 1, flight in the enemy's spaceship, Fire temple section, frozen temple section within Cube, etc. Almost every chapter have two screens interaction.

Oh, cool, I remember now. Yeah, you're right. Nevertheless, I don't think W101 looks way better than Starfox Zero, even if I love that game 

That's a lot better, thank god

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.