By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest VII and VIII 3DS coming Westward in Summer 2016

OMFG!!! Best news of the direct for me. Anyone else excited about these? Will we get Dragon Quest XI as well?

Around the Network

I remember some higher-up at Square accidentally spoiling it a while ago, but nice for fans to have it confirmed

They better localize DQVII on mobile soon as well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So many people asked for this... I'm happy for them. It's interesting that the 2016 3DS line up is looking pretty good with Bravely Second, Fire Emblem Fates, FF Explorers, Mario & Luigi and now DQ VII and VIII (also many indies and smaller games)... good support for a 5 years old portable.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Some deep awesome JRPGs? I'll take it.

Around the Network
shakarak said:
Some deep awesome JRPGs? I'll take it.

Right? The 3DS is gonna last longer than I thought. We still don't have Dragon Quest XI and the games are slated for Summer 16.

Yes, this should be pretty good. Really liked Dragon Quest IX, so I may consider getting these 2, if they are priced well

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This just blowed my mind. I'm waiting for DQ7 since 2012, every Direct I pray for them, and every time I'm disappointed. By the time flies, I've lost every hope and started to hate Square Enix.

And today, today ! My dreams come true ! Finally !

Ikr? I was so excited when I saw that. DQ is the best game series ever to me :3 I'm so happy

I feel bad about not being sure if I will get DQVII on the release date. I was a huge advocate for its localization. I still want to play it, too. Just things have become more difficult since then.