By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest VII and VIII 3DS coming Westward in Summer 2016

Best news of the Direct for sure, can't wait for the chance to play them.

Around the Network

Heard many things about DQ7 but i'm undecided. Now DQ8 i never got to complete. The portable format fits it better and with the extra content i'm feeling it.
Definitly good choices to have.

StarOcean said:
Ikr? I was so excited when I saw that. DQ is the best game series ever to me :3 I'm so happy <3

Wow, didn't know you felt that way about DQ. It's my favorite too. VII is gonna take my life away.

StarOcean said:
Ikr? I was so excited when I saw that. DQ is the best game series ever to me :3 I'm so happy <3

I thought of you when these announcements happened. I thought maybe you would be happy? x )

I'm excited too, haha. I can finally play these.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Can't wait! This was a DQ day for me. Heroes on PC, VII and VII on 3DS... I'm so happy right now!

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
StarOcean said:

Wow, didn't know you felt that way about DQ. It's my favorite too. VII is gonna take my life away.

Dude, 8 and 6 are my absolute favorite games ever! I've played every main series entry, it's just the most perfect series ever and am SUPER hyped for 11

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

I thought of you when these announcements happened. I thought maybe you would be happy? x )

8 is amazing! 7... well, I'm hoping it's better than the PSX version

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

8 is amazing! 7... well, I'm hoping it's better than the PSX version

Haha, I see. I'm still curious about 7 as well, haha x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nem said:
Heard many things about DQ7 but i'm undecided. Now DQ8 i never got to complete. The portable format fits it better and with the extra content i'm feeling it.
Definitly good choices to have.

From what I've played of 7, it is definitely a different experience than any other DQ game. The PS1 version actually felt like a chore, and this is coming from someone who adores DQ. Now, I'm really hoping they fix 7 on 3DS because it had potential for sure

Volterra_90 said:
Can't wait! This was a DQ day for me. Heroes on PC, VII and VII on 3DS... I'm so happy right now!

Same here! Dragon Quest is actually being shown some love in the states. This time, I'm sure it'll catch on at least with the 3D titles. I am also glad that Heroes is reaching beyond the PS4. Today is a great day to be a Dragon Quest fan.