By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted collection sells nearly 600k first week

holy cow. that is a lot of sells guiz.

did you expect more or less?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Does VGC count bundles? I know they don't count digital games, but I don't remember if they include bundles.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Expected 5-8% less than that

Normchacho said:
Does VGC count bundles? I know they don't count digital games, but I don't remember if they include bundles.

Yes, VGC counts bundles. As far as I know, they also includes bundles that have digital codes instead of physical copies.

I expected more, the crazy pace the bundle was going.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

That's pretty low to me considering the amount of ads i saw for it. I expected at least 1 million. Hopefully, it has good legs

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I don't know what I expected.

Less than expected.

Wait. Somebody made a Tomb Raider vs Uncharted sales thread. Maybe some predictions are there.

Considering all the TV adverts and the bundle I would have guessed 800k+ first week.