By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted collection sells nearly 600k first week

d21lewis said:
Wait. Somebody made a Tomb Raider vs Uncharted sales thread. Maybe some predictions are there.

Did they? Any idea where?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I thought we have gotten some official numbers. However, since the title is referring to a VGC guess, this means that NDC sold somewhere between 100K and 2.5 million for all we know.

Source?

Just forget.

ethomaz said:

Source?

Just forget.

yeah

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

d21lewis said:
Wait. Somebody made a Tomb Raider vs Uncharted sales thread. Maybe some predictions are there.

That was for U4. The OP eventually changed it after the delay

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
d21lewis said:

I remember people saying something like "if a new game can't outsell a remaster, blah blah blah". I'll try to find it.

Teeqoz said:
Normchacho said:
Does VGC count bundles? I know they don't count digital games, but I don't remember if they include bundles.

Yes, VGC counts bundles. As far as I know, they also includes bundles that have digital codes instead of physical copies.

Exactly! This is what ioi had said  to a member who saw Mario kart 8 sales in Germany from a specific tracker (This tracker, truly isn't counting or rather doesn't publicize software sales from bundles) then compared it with vgc numbers and started to scream '' overtracked'' ''overtracked''.

Ioi answered that the extra sales are from bundles!:P Information by an interview with a Nintendo executive of Nintendo Germany, had verified vgc numbers.

So, you're right!

oh damn, and when you consider 90% of sales were digital then an opening of 6 million is damn impressive!!!

Normchacho said:
d21lewis said:

Did they? Any idea where?

I bumped it. Should be easy to find, now.

d21lewis said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I remember people saying something like "if a new game can't outsell a remaster, blah blah blah". I'll try to find it.

It won't, so..no problem there.