By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Vita is getting an exclusive Dragon Quest: Builders bundle for 2016!!!

very nice design, this is what we call limited edition hardware... 

Around the Network

Best looking Vita LE !!!
And probably one of the best LE ever. That box is super groovy.

Question guys, what's the use of that "slime" accessory, is that the Jack input ? (i don't have the slim version)

Wow this is amazing. will be fun watching the vita sales early next year. This and dragon quest heroes 2 vita will surely entice a lot of dragon quest heroes fans to the vita. I'm praying builders is more successful than minecraft but the price will need to come down a month or two after launch.

Ruler said:
Its just japan?

So far yes.

DAMN i need this, will buy it, guess it's time to give the Vita another chance lol.

No region lock, thank you Sony.

Around the Network

I'm so loyal to PS1 - PS4, burrowed and played a PSP from my friend. And now this? Tempting. Very tempting indeed. Really nice. That slime. Slimes everywhere. lol

If only it was 4G. I would upgrade all three of my Vita's if they ever released a 4G, and this would definitly be the first on my list.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL