By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

ethomaz said:
Boutros said:
What the hell is a dad roflmao

Dead.

I was hoping for a sexual innuendo.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I was hoping for a sexual innuendo.

lol

The context GAFers uses the word dad for a franchise or game is that the franchise/game is dying.

These low hardware numbers fucked my prediction

Angelv577 said:
Kyo_86 said:

So
x1 ~305k
PS4 ~274k
Halo less than 1kk

o.O

Where did you get those ps4 numbers? I thought it was 250

This post from CosmicQueso. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185246813&postcount=4698

"What if it wasn't actually all that far off?" 305k instead of 274k

"And what if that calc was spot on for a different platform?" PS4 instead of X1

Well, so much for Amazon's perfect record. But like I said in that thread, people weren't looking at all the factors for XB1 to win.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Baryonyx said:

Joke? satire? 
So you treat bankruptcy and a total collapse as a joke in a satire? 

The only reason i brought up Sony is because they sell consoles in US as well, i didn't wanna exclude anything. 
Well, the Insurance still damage your Economy. 

Why isn't your future so important to you?

If these corporations actually paid their country their taxes, US wouldn't have been a mess right now but i guess people who still have money, doesn't care.. 
Just wait, it will be your time soon enough. But i would rather force the corporations to pay their due, instead of celebrating how much richer they get.

Or maybe if Americans support their own products or companies more often we will be better off?  Good luck supporting Japanese/Korean companies. They sure will help you a lot in the long run. Companies nor anyone else should pay a huge amount of taxes to take care of someone. When did my income become someone else's income?

I just told you that the corporations doesn't pay taxes, so how is americans better off buying more?  If they don't pay taxes, how in the world do you imagine that is good for USA?  Do you believe USA get richer if people spend more money on corporations that found a loop-hole to avoid taxes? The more they earn, the less money is in circulation in the USA economy.. The less you spend, the amount stays the same.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

jlmurph2 said:
Well, so much for Amazon's perfect record. But like I said in that thread, people weren't looking at all the factors for XB1 to win.

not me, I was one of the few that predicted a win for xb1.

PS4 numbers are pretty low after the price drop.

276k if confirmed.

Angelv577 said:
jlmurph2 said:

not me, I was one of the few that predicted a win for xb1.

I know a good amount of PS fans that predicted this. Even when Uncharted bundle overtook the $500 Halo bundle.

I would not call Halo5 as flop. It released in the last week. If November it sells something like 200-300K. Then obviously it kinda flopped. Forza6 though is definitely a flop. I was excepting it to do better. I knew Xbone would win the October but if the difference is 50K by max then it is not a big difference