By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

ethomaz said:
Angelv577 said:

You should change flop for underperform.  Its more accurate.

It is not.

Maybe 2.5m or 2m can be called underperform.

Less than 1m is flop... there is no other word to describe a drop of 70% in sales.

It is like CoD selling less than 2m in NPD November... big flop.

Halo released at the end of the month plus you and I know it will sell more than that LTD.

Around the Network
tak13 said:
LipeJJ said:
So... Yoshi did better than Uncharted and close to Destiny Taken King on many platforms combinaed? That's something unexpected to say the least!

I bet that no one expected it to chart...

I was looking forwad to see YWW pefromance in the USA, since its sales were decent in Europe and Japan but not in the extend to help it at reaching 1m, so it would need relatively high sales in USA in order to be a global million-seller!

With that NPD fortunate occurence,  I can say that  the USA is able carry YWW to 1m... :P

It was the only wii u release in October and after a baren year you'd expect sales to be decent.  It also wasn't bundle so that helped it chart well too.  Obviously the sales are good but it's not all rosy. 

Angelv577 said:

Halo released at the end of the month plus you and I know it will sell more than that LTD.

Halo 3 did 2.5m in the first day in US... 3.3m in 12 days.

How much 9m? 8m? 6m? Less than that  it is starting to look like a flop LTD.

Intrinsic said:
OneKartVita said:

Bundles are included. 

Lol..... yh right.

unless you're talking about VGC and not NPD.

Did you even read the post I replied to?  Obviously I'm talking about Vgchartz numbers.  

ethomaz said:
Angelv577 said:

How much 9m? 8m? 6m? Less than that  it is starting to look like a flop LTD.

Less than its predecessor for sure but enough to keep going.  Cant give exact numbers 

Around the Network

Well if halo sold less than 1mil what the hell did uncharted sell, like 250k??
Also did 2k say that the sales for nba2k15 record breaking or the series?

BraLoD said:

There is no need to this. Halo numbers won't be Halo-like, but it's far, far from being a dad or a flop.

You really seems like you just have to give the blow when you see the chance, let it go.

You make other PS fans look bad sometimes, like some others do to their favorite brands.

Then later we may have to deal with payback shit because of posts like yours with things like "GT is niche".

No problem doing analisys or making points, but no need to try to be low or flaming.

There is no flaming... it is real... it is happened... the numbers are below terrible.

What the hell is a dad roflmao

3sexty said:
ethomaz said:

I told you Smeags that Halo 5 flopped.

It is dad.

Halo is your Daddy...

Man you seem stuck in this ongoing mental turmoil of how Halo is performing.  wish you a speedy recovery.  Perhaps getting back on the playstation to play some actual games might help :)

...and what does he do?

Boutros said:
What the hell is a dad roflmao

Dead from the context used by GAFers.