By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

I thought the same, but what antagonist looks different from their official artwork...?

I was surprised at people being confused of his design until I saw this of course lol

Woah, I never saw that before... Now I cannot unsee it... x_x

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hint: 37: Highly rated popular sequel game set in many locations around the world, including the Himalayas.

BasilZero said:
Farsala said:
Hint: 37: Highly rated popular sequel game set in many locations around the world, including the Himalayas.

Far Cry 4?

No, but close genre wise.

Smeags said:

#44: Diddy Kong Racing

Racing

Diddy Kong Racing holds a special place in my heart for a variety of reasons. It was the game I got with my Nintendo 64 for my birthday. I still remember that morning when I raced to plug in the console and play for about 15 minutes before I had to go to school. It was a magical moment. In fact, Diddy Kong Racing was my first ever Nintendo game, as I was the proud owner of a Sega Genesis before I switched over to Nintendo. So the game was a lot of firsts for me, but it makes this list not just because of those sentimental values. The game was also a blast to play, giving a kart style racing game an adventure sort of feel, even pitting you against bosses (which were totally cheap) and having secrets to uncover. Plus, the multiplayer was a blast to play. The whole package was just a blast to play, and even now the memories are flooding back. Good times.

Great game.  It instantly trumped all the Mario Kart games for me.  Remains one of the best racers I have ever played.

Too bad it never got a proper sequel.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:

Uncharted 2

Correct.

Around the Network

No? You're all a bunch of-

She isn't "Gone in 60 Seconds", but rather in 60 minutes, you better be done with this game.

Hint 2: You see, that's when the poison takes hold of the princess. She dies; Game Over.

#35: Bellic confrontations are no different than they were before.

S.Peelman said:

No? You're all a bunch of-

She isn't "Gone in 60 Seconds", but rather in 60 minutes, you better be done with this game.

Hint 2: You see, that's when the poison takes hold of the princess. She dies; Game Over.

Okay, okay. Prince of Persia.

Mr_No said:

Fallout 3.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Mr_No said:

Fallout 3.

That's the one.