By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:

Yep, that's me when Nintendo announces new Zelda games!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

No one 's gonna guess mine? Come on now ;(

Clues for #37

1. The game's edited subtitle has nothing to do with the actual game
2. The game's original subtitle and other things in the game were changed cause of religious references
3. One of the main antagonists in the game is often seen differently to gamers than what they were suppose to see him as according to official artwork.

#4 - This game is legendary ;o....

Come on guess someone - I dont want to put obvious clues although anyone who's played this game would know what I am referring to lol

Wait a second... Your #37 could be the same as my #37 I just posted couldn't it? O.O

BasilZero said:
S.Peelman said:

Wait a second... Your #37 could be the same as my #37 I just posted couldn't it? O.O

It is - which is why I posted that Futurama/Zelda meme above XD!

Lol, nice.

It's late for me here, I'm just going to blame that for me not noticing immediately XD .

#36: "Hey look. Plumber's crack."

Another hint: Its remake is one of the most wanted games of 2016.

BraLoD said:
Mr_No said:
#36: "Hey look. Plumber's crack."

Another hint: Its remake is one of the most wanted games of 2016.

Final Fantasy 7?

Even though it's not coming 2016 at all...

Not that one.

This first game of the series wasn't as successful as its sequels, but it's getting a remake and a movie next year.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Mr_No said:

Not that one.

This first game of the series wasn't as successful as its sequels, but it's getting a remake and a movie next year.

Ratchet and Clank, then.

Yes, that's the one.

BasilZero said:

Clues for #37

2. The game's original subtitle and other things in the game were changed cause of religious references
3. One of the main antagonists in the game is often seen differently to gamers than what they were suppose to see him as according to official artwork.

Link to the Past

EDIT: Looks like I'm a few hours late.

Clyde32 said:
BasilZero said:

Clues for #37

Link to the Past

I thought the same, but what antagonist looks different from their official artwork...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Clyde32 said:
BasilZero said:

Clues for #37

Link to the Past

I thought the same, but what antagonist looks different from their official artwork...?

Agahnim

Clyde32 said:
Cloudman said:
Clyde32 said:
BasilZero said:

Clues for #37

Link to the Past

Agahnim

Oh, I never noticed! x ) Why the hell is he wearing red, but his spirte is green?!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread