By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
Mr_No said:
#37: The main character, a cold-blooded killer, gets forced by a relative to go bowling at the worst moments.

Another hint: Highly regarded as an overrated game, it set some grounds for two spinoffs.

That's so easy, surprised nobody guessed it yet.

GTA IV

Roman just didn't stop calling for bowling!

Yes it is, yes.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
38: Hint: This game helped define its own genre and spawned another genre, and possibly had a hand in making 2 other genres popular.

The only game that I can remember spawing a genre is Warcraft III which spawned MOBAs with Defense of the Ancients

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Farsala said:
38: Hint: This game helped define its own genre and spawned another genre, and possibly had a hand in making 2 other genres popular.

The only game that I can remember spawing a genre is Warcraft III which spawned MOBAs with Defense of the Ancients

Correct! A great RTS game, spawned Moba genre. Then World of Warcraft was made based off Warcraft, and it popularized MMOs to the masses. Nowadays Mobas, and the new Overwatch (Moba Shooter to me) may popularize the genre further.

Nobody? I promise it's an easier guess than No One Lives Forever.

Between the original and a later port, there was a swap from gender to occupation in denoting a certain group of characters.

Hint 2: At least they didn't change the amount of figures in this group though, there's still seven of them. Though for the sake of being consistant with other games in the series, maybe they should have also changed the races of some of this group's decendants in the port.

The hero could shrink himself with the power of a hat.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

#36: "Hey look. Plumber's crack."

Alright, hint 36...? Hmm, it's an RPG with it's own unique RPG system, which allows the player to freely move and attack the enemies with their assigned move pools. Also, it has a cool conversation system where the characters will just start conversation with each other, letting us learn abit more about them, and see some funny moments x ) And, I am playing this now in an ongoing let's play on the site with other VGC members x )

Hint 40. It's a game of 4 people where you can't iron man it alone. You will die, and they will laugh at you o: Also, it's a zombie game.... >_> And a guy there is crazy for pills. And there are specials with their own unique attacks...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

uran10 said:
The hero could shrink himself with the power of a hat.

Zelda The Minish Cap.

Cloudman said:

Alright, hint 36...? Hmm, it's an RPG with it's own unique RPG system, which allows the player to freely move and attack the enemies with their assigned move pools. Also, it has a cool conversation system where the characters will just start conversation with each other, letting us learn abit more about them, and see some funny moments x ) And, I am playing this now in an ongoing let's play on the site with other VGC members x )

Hint 40. It's a game of 4 people where you can't iron man it alone. You will die, and they will laugh at you o: Also, it's a zombie game.... >_> And a guy there is crazy for pills. And there are specials with their own unique attacks...

Is #40 Left 4 Dead (or LEft 4 Dead 2)?

#36 is Tales of Symphonia (I'm pretty sure that's the game you guys are let's playing)

Hint #37: This was the first game in this series to be localized to the west from Japan.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz