By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

uran10 said:
Hint #23
A Dungeon crawler where dungeons change every time you enter them, you also have to take a personality quiz at the start and its counterpart was released on the successor of the system this was released on, at the same time.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Around the Network

#24 - A remake of the first game in the series. Complete with maps and other things.

Hint #24: This game is the first time the franchise has transitioned to 3D and also has a really long butt shuffling scene that takes a whole minute.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
Hint #24: This game is the first time the franchise has transitioned to 3D and also has a really long butt shuffling scene that takes a whole minute.

For some reason I'm associating this with Donkey Kong 64, but I'm not sure because I've never played it...

S.Peelman said:
CWegzz said:

For some reason I'm associating this with Donkey Kong 64, but I'm not sure because I've never played it...

Nope, I worded it kind of badly.  Somebody is blocking an entrance to something and slides out of the way on his butt and the scene with him sliding out of the way seems to take forever.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
CWegzz said:

Nope, I worded it kind of badly.  Somebody is blocking an entrance to something and slides out of the way on his butt and the scene with him sliding out of the way seems to take forever.

Ocarina of Time.

Damn. It feels like stealing KOs in Smash.

Correct

mZuzek said:
Clyde32 said:
#24 - A remake of the first game in the series. Complete with maps and other things.

Metroid: Zero Mission?

Correct.

CWegzz said:
uran10 said:
Hint #23
A Dungeon crawler where dungeons change every time you enter them, you also have to take a personality quiz at the start and its counterpart was released on the successor of the system this was released on, at the same time.

Red Rescue Team

Correct

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

CWegzz said:
S.Peelman said:

Lol. Oh that butt shuffling scene.

#23 The second of the series before they started milking it.