By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

TruckOSaurus said:

Maybe you've already seen it because you're a fan of Mega Man 2's soundtrack but I love this video of Bit Brigade playing the game and doing their adaption of the soundtrack as the player progresses.

I hadn't seen that actually. That's pretty awesome, I love rock covers of old video game music!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Alright, here's my next couple of hints:

#25 - The game that brought the classic violence of this developer's titles to the high school.
#24 - This game received some of the best DLC the industry has ever created in quality, quantity and price.

24 - Mario Kart 8?

Farsala said:
Since I feel this one will be harder to guess.

25 Hint: PS1 RTS featuring tanks and soldiers.
Hint 2: Third iteration
Hint 3: Alternate timeline

Command and Conquer Red Alert something.

Hint #23
A Dungeon crawler where dungeons change every time you enter them, you also have to take a personality quiz at the start and its counterpart was released on the successor of the system this was released on, at the same time.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Dang, no one got it yet. I figured someone would have. I even dedicated a month to it : T

Well, here it is again, but with the final conclusive hint.

In this game, you enter a haunted mansion, searching for your brother who has gone missing 2 weeks ago. The people of the mansion are trying to kill you, and you fight back with the most unlikely of weapons.

+The weapon is a camera.

Hint 23 - This cute character's first 3D adventure. He uses bombs as a weapon, and can even hop on them to reach other high places.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Dang, no one got it yet. I figured someone would have. I even dedicated a month to it : T

In this game, you enter a haunted mansion, searching for your brother who has gone missing 2 weeks ago. The people of the mansion are trying to kill you, and you fight back with the most unlikely of weapons.

+The weapon is a camera.

Hint 23 - This cute character's first 3D adventure. He uses bombs as a weapon, and can even hop on them to reach other high places.

Okay, okay, Fatal Frame and... a Bomberman game?

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:

+The weapon is a camera.

Yes, thanks. I can count on you to figure out my games TwT

Bomberman is the right track, but which game?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:

+The weapon is a camera.

Bomberman 64? (never played any of the 3D ones)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bomberman_video_games

Holy crap.

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:

+The weapon is a camera.

Bomberman 64? (never played any of the 3D ones)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bomberman_video_games

Holy crap.

Thaaaat's right! And man, there are a lot of bomberman games. It's unfortunate the series fell after Bomberman: The Second Attack. I wish they would do another 3D game like 64...

Dance my pretties!

uran10 said:
Hint #23
A Dungeon crawler where dungeons change every time you enter them, you also have to take a personality quiz at the start and its counterpart was released on the successor of the system this was released on, at the same time.

Red Rescue Team

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz