By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

I just got a newsletter from Nintendo Europe stating the direct would feature both new announcements and updates. It might just be an error, as Nintendo UK's Nintendo direct site only mentions updates on upcoming games. It's not unrealistic to expect some kind of announcements though.

Around the Network

The thirst for a nintendo direct has finally been quenched

Damn, I wonder how it'll be without Iwata... It's needed for sure, but I'm sure it'll feel weird...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

"updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS"

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Zelda U is still an upcoming Wii U game.

You know they won't show it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

Guys, I love to be the debbie downer:

https://instagram.com/p/96JaG0BuyX/

Hello everyone! I hope you will join me for a new Nintendo Direct 📽🎬 with updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games 🎮 this Thursday at 23:00 CET🕚/22:00 GMT🕙! You can watch the presentation on @Twitch (see the link in our bio). 📺
- Satoru Shibata

What if this Direct is only updates? And no new titles?

That's not bad at all right? FE Fates and Illusory Revelations. Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker DLC. Not bad. Not bad.

Zelda U is still an upcoming Wii U game.

let us dream ç_ç

Around the Network

YES!!!
I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SHOW, WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A DIRECT!!!!

About damn time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fast Racing Neo, please!

Pavolink said:

It's been over 11 months. I will be livid if they don't.

Great news!

I doubt they'll show new games, and while more info/footage of Zelda U would be welcome, I'm not going to hold my breath for it. I expect this Direct to be focused on the Holiday titles (Xenoblade Ch. X, Fast Racing Neo, etc) and maybe, if we're lucky, they'll announce a 50 $/€ price drop for Wii U.

Also, I wonder how they will make the tribute to Iwata. I'm sure that they'll have lots of gestures (like having a portrait of him in the background, the classical "directly, to you", etc.) and maybe they'll even mention his passing at the beginning as the reason for the lack of Directs since June, but I don't know if they'll do more than that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.