By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

BILL meme is already on Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Z8JnL8QMo&feature=youtu.be

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
They are playing paper mario now. looks good.

Its a Mario and Luigi game actually.The paper mario is more of a "guest" carachter than anything.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

That direct was good, nothing really surprising except for Cloud in SSB. I'm really glad we have a release date for Fire Emblem Fates, gonna preorder the limited edition.

I'm definitely also buying Typoman and Fast Racing Neo.

Really cool new maps for Splatoon, and yaaaaaas winter gears!

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Apparently not Square Enix. They got a good bromance going it seems!

February 19th.
I'm getting all 3.
No plans on the DLC though.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
And Nintendo not mentioning minecraft, is exactly the reason third parties hate them.

Minecraft has been on every other possible platform for years. Why should they give it free press given that 1-It won't boost Wii U sales at all; and 2-They are now owned by MSoft?

And Square Enix doesn't seem to hate them much .

OT: I liked the Direct, it never felt boring and never focused on a game more time than the sctircly necessary. Oddly, I think Shibata's English is actually getting worse rather than improving, and the new guy Ed Valiente looked weird with that sweater (but made honor to his name. Valiente means brave in Spanish).

I'd say that I'm a little disappointed by Fast Racing Neo still being a "December" title. C'mon guys, we're already halfway November, give us a specific date.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.