By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox’s Aaron Greenberg wish: Uncharted & MLB: The Show for Xbox

Yes, that say Microsofts Aaron Greenberg. What Games Would Xbox’s Aaron Greenberg Like to See on Xbox One?  

Greenbergs answer: "Uncharted" and "MLB: The Show"

During am Extra Life livestream (Twitch) held yesterday, he was asked what would he choose if he could bring one game to Xbox One that isn’t already on the platform, and his first response was Uncharted. Later in the stream, when a fan mentioned that Xbox needs an AAA baseball game, he also added that he’s like MLB: The Show.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/11/07/what-games-would-xboxs-aaron-greenberg-like-to-see-on-xbox-one-uncharted-and-mlb-the-show/

Around the Network

Uncharted is a great game and mlb would appeal to sport fans.

Must really hate Nintendo. Why not Mario and Metroid?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Must really hate Nintendo. Why not Mario and Metroid?

Oh wow really?

"what food would you like?"

"hmm.. Pizza and chicken"

"wow you must really fucking hate burgers!"

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

it cant be deny that xbox needs a real baseball game. MLB 2k filled up that area nicely last gen.

Around the Network

I do like uncharted, not a fan of baseball or sports games outside of madden. If he wants an uncharted game, purchase tomb raider from square enix because you do have the money. However, the one type of franchise I want is a stealth game like the old splinter cell games like chaos theory. So much fun.

Snoopy said:
I do like uncharted, not a fan of baseball or sports games outside of madden. If he wants an uncharted game, purchase tomb raider from square enix because you do have the money. However, the one type of franchise I want is a stealth game like the old splinter cell games like chaos theory. So much fun.

Joana Dark is a secret agent. Perfect Dark could be rebooted as a 3rd person stealth/action/adventure.

They already talked about this (Phil/Ken Lobb, etc..).

I think MS are working on there own Uncharted.

Edit:

Phil: “I’m a big fan of Uncharted,” said Spencer, “and I wish we had an action adventure game of that ilk. We’ve started some, and we’ve looked at them. But we don’t have one today of that quality. This [partnership with publisher Square Enix] is an opportunity.”

http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/18/xbox-boss-on-uncharted/

SWORDF1SH said:
I think MS are working on there own Uncharted.

Nah, there is Quantum Break.

If anything, they should revive Crimson Skies and add 3rd Person mechanics to it. Check it out, the first Nathan on the scene.

Well that's easily done, just buy Sony.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix