By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us is rubbish, one of the worst games ever!

Er ... well ... ummm ... yes ... oh ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

To be honest, I didn't like the game at all. It has the worst combination of gameplay and story I've ever seen in my life. Making the characters have conversations (some important ones) during gameplay and cut it off if you go too far away from a determined area is just stupid and clunky. If you want the characters to say something important, just stop the damn game and play a cutscene. I don't want to roam in a certain area just walking in circles till the characters are done with their conversation just to make sure I'm not missing something important.

It feels really uncomfortable when a game tries so hard to control the pace of my own gameplay.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY

OH MA GAHD I AM PEEING AT THIS CAUSE ITS SO FUNNY .

You're right, this really was a funny thread.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
fireburn95 said:
Agree!

btw I thought you weren't allowed to swear in topic-title. I think I heard it somewhere..
Only joking TLOU was beaut'

huh, I wouldn't consider 'shit' to be swearing myself but changed it just in case.

And yeah, TLOU was really a fantastic game.

Right, because it's only one of the few words you can't say on American television (racial slurs aside).

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I never played it because I don't like these kinds of 'movie games'. To me it's all about gameplay gameplay gameplay

Around the Network

It's not a BAD game. There are far worse. But just like Uncharted, it is horrendously overrated.

People praise the stories and voice acting so much, because it's "good for a game". But if those games were just straight up movies, as they try so hard to be, they'd be direct to video at best.

It's both funny and sad to me, personally, that Naughty Dog used to make colorful games that focused on gameplay over anything else. And then on PS3 they transitioned into what basically most everyone else was doing, which was making "realistic" gray and brown games where you shoot things with guns, and the story the game was telling suddenly because more important that having good replay value or fun game mechanics.

I'm not saying that their PS3/PS4 era output is BAD. But it's certainly not my cup of tea, and I wish they had gone in a different direction than they did. I also think it's a bit sad and ironic that they created two iconic game franchises (Crash and Jak), and basically abandoned them both.

*yawns*

I did not enjoy TLoU! So uh. Yeah.

This is neither funny nor timely. Hence it's spam.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:

The game was shit! It released with a game breaking bug, you couldn't save the game at all! Now unless you can marathon a game in one sitting then that's just about as game breaking as it gets. Remember people, it doesn't matter that the gameplay/story was great, it doesn't matter that patches were released to fix this bug. The fact is the bug was present at release automatically making it the worst game ever!

I don't know what bug you are talking about but at least, in your example, it got fixed in the end.

If FO3 and Skyrim got patched and the problems were corrected you wouldn't have seen this amount of complaining. 

I think your attempt at making a counter point falls short. Because the situation isn't similar at all. I also think you are dismissing opinions of people who purchased and play Bethesda games and it is condescending tbh.