By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us is rubbish, one of the worst games ever!

Damn you, Kapi, you silly bear.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Oh... ok.

Well.... i still say its an overhyped game that was disjointed. It was definitly not something iwould consider GOTY, but it was an okay game.

John2290 said:
Insidb said:
Totally: if it was any good, we'd have TLoU: II, TLoU: MW, TLoU: AW, TLoU: BO would all have been released by now!

The last of us: advanced warfare sound so frigging good. Imagine that, tech sees drastic progression and humanity armed with futuristic weapons and tech a tempt to fight back. You play as 30 something ellie traveling with your young teenage sonacross the US to fulfill old Joel's dying wish, to get out of the US and across the ocean to the UK where government has resumed and life is somewhat better. 

Dammit, I hate it when my sarcasm turns out to be a brilliant idea.

Thankfully it's just a bug, imagine if the game featured tons of them and bizarre frame rate drops! :P

Jk/ But not. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I forgot about that with my internet free ps3... How did I manage to save?

oh well.. It must be some joke thread... Who knows these days, you can't be sarcastic anymore cause people are too stupid and you could pass for a regular idiot instead of someone joking :-/

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
KLXVER said:
Whats the point of this? Ok, you were joking....now what?

The point is... I'm just having a dig at those claiming Fallout/Bethesda are shit because of some bugs/framerate issues. I think there's a lot more to games than just that, I mean if there wasn't then as the OP says TLOU should have got a lot of hate too. But yeah, games can still be good despite bugs and those bugs can get fixed too so unless they are actually game breaking they aren't as big a deal as some people make them out to be.

If TLoU had game breaking glitches like Bethesda games than I would agree,but it doesn't and I had no problem saving a game.So your atempt at sarcasm has failed big time and FO is not on the level of TLoU in anyway as a game.

If you're talking about something other than framerates and bugs, I use to feel this way about Final Fantasy VI. I played it and thought it sucked. But when I went back a few years later, I loved every second of it. Maybe you should "try again" later.

Ka-pi96 said:
Azuren said:

Right, because it's only one of the few words you can't say on American television (racial slurs aside).

At all? Or just before a certain time?

It depends on ease of access. Obviously they don't give a duck on HBO since it's a premium channel, but Comedy Central faces fines if they do it since they are easily accessed by children of anyone who has a standard cable subscription. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Before I render judgement on this thread... did The Last of Us really have a bug preventing any saves at release?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Before I render judgement on this thread... did The Last of Us really have a bug preventing any saves at release?

Would it matter? its a 7-10h campaign, if that happens to fallout 4 then 80-200hours would be gone. Its not comparable