By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Prediction: Xbox One will soon get the "Wii U" treatment from 3rd party games

Agree with me?

I disagree, NOT HAPPENING 103 33.12%

It could happen 55 17.68%

I don't know 3 0.96%

Most likely won't happen 33 10.61%

I agree, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN 22 7.07%

Xbox One is just as powerful as PS4 9 2.89%

3rd party will never leave Xbox One 29 9.32%

Are you kidding? 45 14.47%

Too early to tell 12 3.86%

Total:311

You heard it here first! With the NX soon to become the most powerful console on the Market and 2nd comes Sony's Console..... I predict 3rd party developers are going to take advantage at the NX's capabilities and PUSH the PS4 to it's limits... leaving the Xbox One not powerful enough to handle those games. I'm sure it's powerful enough but it's going to be a "weaker" version of 3rd party games. The games won't sell and 3rd party will LEAVE Xbox One. Which is giving the XBox One the "Wii U" treatment.... Agree with me?  

Around the Network

A joke thread, I presume?

No, or at least, not in the same degree. If AC, Watch Dogs, CoD and other titles would have sold enough to satisfy the publishers, they would have continued supporting the system, at least a couple years more. For whatever reason, those games didn't sell well on the U, and so most publishers gave up, specially due to the lack of easy ports. The XBox will sell well this kind of games, even if the performance is worse. Maybe smaller or more niche titles won't come, but the XBone won't be outright ignore as the WiiU.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Lol, no.

It has to be a joke. Not gonna happen.

Around the Network

I can't even take this serious. I have to question the real purpose of this thread.

Yeah, let's see if the NX is comparable to the One first... Joke thread?

Hahaha Hahahaha... nice joke thread man!

Well, if the NX is more powerful and it actually gets third party support (which I don't believe, but let's imagine it gets) I expect the Xbone to keep getting third party support, but I guess it will be "worse" perfomance wise. Maybe, maybe, developers will put less effort which can affect the relationship between them and Microsoft.

But hey, they can throw some money and get better deals, something that Nintendo won't do it, and we end like now. NX will be the one getting the Wii U "support".

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Xbox one is growing rapidly so no.