By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scarlett Johansson May Star in a Gamergate Movie

Please nort scarlet.... This whole thing is a joke from both sides, she doesn't need to be brought into it

Around the Network

Nice. A bigger portal for gamers to behave like children giving Anita and her friends a bigger victim card to play and make a living out of.

Lawlight said:
Since that other topic was locked, I'd liked to point out that it seems like the media is squashing any article from the gamers' side.

They always have though, that's nothing really new.  The interesting thing will be how the judicial review of Zoe's gag/restraining order against Gjoni turns out.  The movie could very well have defamation lawsuit written all over it for Gjoni.

I will only watch it if it's Zoe Quinn approved.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

ScarJo as Zoe Quinn? LOL... Melissa McCarthy is more like it, and they'd have to give her makeup to look ugly since she's not ugly, just "big" like Zoe.

Around the Network

Oh noes, they may anger the nerds and neckbeards living in their mom's basement. Won't someone think of them.

I doubt anyone will be angry. But it's a huge waste of money, based on lies by Zoe. So it's doomed if it ever were to be made, which it won't.

Nautilus said:
Oh my god, is this really true?Does this nightmare never ends?

Not until it's been milked down to the bone and then that bone is picked clean.

Soundwave said:
Oh noes, they may anger the nerds and neckbeards living in their mom's basement. Won't someone think of them.

Or people who can read, and choose to do so regularly.  But, who's counting :)

Some adult film studio needs to do a parody on the antics of Zoe Quinn. Let's see how that goes over.