By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It looks like Fallout 4 will be another Skyrim on ps platforms.

Tagged games:

vivster said:
Shocker! But why care about performance? I play games, not frames per seconds.

Why let a developer get away with something like this? You get a better game and so do people who care about it. Dismissing the complaint is ridiculous.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Always going to be poor on PS, always have. Just lower the graphics to have 60FPS, perhaps the X1 is holding it back. But let's be honest the PS4 and X1 are poor tech wise, i would rather spend $800 on a super console.

Yea, sure. When the perfomance is poor on PC, blame the devs/pubs. When the perfomance is poor on PS, blame the plattform. *rolling ice*

Hunting Season is done...

SvennoJ said:
Random_Matt said:

Below 30 FPS is unplayable.

Kids nowadays, I could pull this off just fine at 7fps :p

[pic]

I actually limited the game to 18fps so it could keep up with streaming in the world ahead while flying at max speed.

I'm sure Fallout 4 will run better than that. As long as it doesn't have the random crashes that NV had, or the broken main quest. It's Bethesda, remember to save often and keep saves at decision points in case one of the paths is broken...

As someone who used to play strategy games on my mum's shitty home PC when i was younger, i can confirm the accuracy of this post I wouldn't exactly describe it as pleasant, but power point frame-rate's be damned, i wasn't going to stop playing AoE2.

Well I'll wait about 6 months for a series of patches and a price reduction then!

the_dark_lewd said:
Well I'll wait about 6 months for a series of patches and a price reduction then!

Game of the Year Editon!!

Around the Network

This is why i am waiting. I really hate how so many people just ignore how poorly their games ran on PS3 and talk about Bethesda as this awesome developer

melbye said:
This is why i am waiting. I really hate how so many people just ignore how poorly their games ran on PS3 and talk about Bethesda as this awesome developer

you mean all the GOTY awards failed to teach them a lesson?

Tidux? Doesn't that guy have the track record of a broken violin?

Wright said:

Tidux? Doesn't that guy have the track record of a broken violin?

Doesn't Bethesda have a track record of releasing broken games

Nogamez said:
So what is it any good on xbox? Or both versions nada

I have 14 hours on the Xbone version and have had no game breaking bugs, no frame rate issues, and only a small glitch.

Maybe this guy is full of shit or had a patch of bad luck.