By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It looks like Fallout 4 will be another Skyrim on ps platforms.

Tagged games:

Bethesda releasing a bugy/technicaly broken game ? Realy, how is that possible they never do that... no Bethesda game has ever been worthy of all the GoTYs they get, the games are full of umbelivable bugs, dont realy have a story and have repetitive enviroments and enemys, and yet ppl seen to think theyre "the best RPGs out there" even tough you do almost no role playing since your character dont even speak. I guess your character will speak now wich might chnage things a bit.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Nogamez said:
So what is it any good on xbox? Or both versions nada

I have 14 hours on the Xbone version and have had no game breaking bugs, no frame rate issues, and only a small glitch.

Maybe this guy is full of shit or had a patch of bad luck.

Same here, none of problem i have.

"Maybe this guy is full of shit or had a patch of bad luck."

No comment.

Wright said:

Tidux? Doesn't that guy have the track record of a broken violin?

This.  The user, Cmac0801, on reddit said that the PS4 runs smooth most of the time:

"Fallout 4 runs smoothly on PlayStation 4 most of the time, "when you've been in an area for some time it's all perfect but when you just enter a new area in a hurry you can get some frame drops but next to that nothing too major."  and "There is some small bugs and glitch in Fallout 4 but nothing too series and game breaking."

Let's just wait for the damn game to be released before making any judgements.

Yeah, i can't care less what the framerate drops to, as long as i can still play it. I suffered through the freezes and such with Fallout 3 and New Vegas, on the PS3, and they still became 2 of my most favorite games ever.

DakonBlackblade said:

Bethesda releasing a bugy/technicaly broken game ? Realy, how is that possible they never do that... no Bethesda game has ever been worthy of all the GoTYs they get, the games are full of umbelivable bugs, dont realy have a story and have repetitive enviroments and enemys, and yet ppl seen to think theyre "the best RPGs out there" even tough you do almost no role playing since your character dont even speak. I guess your character will speak now wich might chnage things a bit.

You speak in Fallout 4 so wipe that critique off your shit list.

Around the Network

Looking forward to digital foundry.

LurkerJ said:
Wright said:

Tidux? Doesn't that guy have the track record of a broken violin?

Doesn't Bethesda have a track record of releasing broken games

They definitively have. But when someone with a terrible track record come and state me the obvious, either the game works fine or his input wasn't needed at all. And you know, only for him to keep with his track record, I'm going to say that Fallout 4 actually works decent in PS.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

This is not him making some prediction, this is him saying what the game feels like after 15 hours.

Check what I said up there^.

Fine with me. I played through Skyrim on PS3 without noticing any seroius performance issues even before it was patched.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Most companies would get a huge backlash for releasing broken games, but Bethesda always has a free pass. No matter if the game is crashing, plenty of bugs and with a 20fps average even when the graphics are meh, that is not going to have any influence on the reviews and people's opinion just like has been happening all this time.

Bethesda games are just bad on consoles, PC is the only way, and mostly thanks to people on the internet that fixes the problems Bethesda is unable to.

Given that both PS4 and XB1 basically share the same architecture and both have pretty mature API at this point there shouldn't be any issues in Bethesda getting the game to run on either system.