By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It looks like Fallout 4 will be another Skyrim on ps platforms.

Tagged games:

LudicrousSpeed said:
Solid-Stark said:
Still reading up on the game. So far fro what I've seen and read, it runs fairly well on PS4. However, there are some bugs as expected on all platforms.

I think it runs very well. A far cry from the nonsense various message boards are flooded with.

From what I saw ps4 version struggles with multiple layered alpha transparency effects, people on gaf repeatedly sharing the same indoor footage of using a fusion rifle in a steam filled corridoor with a mess of alpha transparencies, beyond that both ps4 and xbo versions seem to hold up pretty well, and the alpha transparencies issue will most likely be fixed along with the Xbox ones streaming hickups.

People need to chill, really.

Around the Network

Got this today, never seen so much rubbish posted slating one game. Its almost like one person slated a few things here and there and the rest of the internet jumped on the bandwagon!

Yes, granted, Fallout 4 (on PS4) doesn't hold up amazingly well compared to something like the Witcher 3 for example, or even Dragon Age Inquisition. Framerate for the most part however is perfectly fine. Small dips here and there. Played now for a good few hours and the game is fantastic, and thats all that matters right?

I wish all the people who whinge and moan about performance issues and thing not looking "sparkly" enough for consoles would just go out, buy a PC, shut up, and just let the rest of us play games.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M